Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mahi1219

IF-Dazzler

Mahi1219

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Okay, I personally haven't seen the interview and because of the outburst, I don't intend to see it! Barun quitting was his personal choice! I know nothing was clarified or put out to the public straight, but until things are clear, we won't get anything from fighting amongst ourselves! If we need a clarification, we should demand it from 4Lions, and Star Plus! If we want the truth we need to stop this mayhem here and start mayhem where it belongs i.e 4Lions and Star Plus websites, social media pages, and places where we will get answers, NOT HERE! We won't get any answers to our questions. or solutions to our problems! Please stop fighting and wake up!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalipkBrashti24justforusesheanuzzRadiantSanz..soharaspuARHI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DN2012

IF-Dazzler

DN2012

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
GOod job.But noone is going to give any answers.As far as everyone PH and Sp and everyone is concerned,IPKKND is ancient history.
even in IF it is archived,PH and their Jasoos has stopped coming to IPKKND forums since it is gone and done with.

noone wants to answer anything and will not answer to any questions.
Sanay has moved on to some other serial.
Barun is doing movies.all the other actors are MIA and Abhaas has moved to another serial.so noone is interested or care for IPKKND anymore.
so it is just a bunch of so called IPKKND fans are flopping around like fishes trying to get oxygen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalipkMahi1219

Mahi1219

IF-Dazzler

Mahi1219

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DN2012

GOod job.But noone is going to give any answers.As far as everyone PH and Sp and everyone is concerned,IPKKND is ancient history.
even in IF it is archived,PH and their Jasoos has stopped coming to IPKKND forums since it is gone and done with.

noone wants to answer anything and will not answer to any questions.
Sanay has moved on to some other serial.
Barun is doing movies.all the other actors are MIA and Abhaas has moved to another serial.so noone is interested or care for IPKKND anymore.
so it is just a bunch of so called IPKKND fans are flopping around like fishes trying to get oxygen.

But Sanaya's new show is a reality show! I'm pretty sure we will see SaRun together again! I'm sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantSanz..

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
What answers?!! Confused We already know the answers and people still want to drag this discussion til no end!! Ermm 

Shreya

pagalipkblackdice1001

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
It's very ridiculous that people are still doing this blaming game.
IPK ended, whatever is the reason, we are severely wounded becoz of that. So we must not rub this this any more. When you rub your wound it hurts more.
I think we should make a full stop of this issue.

justforuseblackdice1001

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
good post!! 
but i think its pretty much clear about the answers

blackdice1001

Goldie

blackdice1001

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
My opinion, why fight at all? The show is gone, actors are looking for other projects, the PH has given their attention to their other serials. Why put all the responsibilities on our shoulders again? Fans fought the PH and SP and whoever else they could find for months, did we see any positive outcome? It's time to let go. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top