Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
So we have the Jeet track and Rocky track going on now which are kind of similar... Going away from India to better their careers/future
However Pappa Ji may have hinted to a track I've been wanting to see for a while
Lucky and Dolly and having kids... Hope this track is introduced soon as these two barely have any tracks in the show

Back to Jeet and Rocky... Do people need to leave India for a better education, and career.?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*100prabhlizzie1765Freethinker112Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's in store for 2013?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm, the way they showed dolly's face, their track seems to be coming up.

As to the education, education in India is of high standard, tougher than most places. But in colleges too, more focus is on the theoretical part, rather than training students to fit in the industry. And as to quality of life, I think India rates low there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Samraat_92

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I know Math in india is crazy..i mean they are learning grade 11 math in grade 6 ...but its very divided..the finest for the richest...so I guess its harder to progress

in Canada..tuition is roughly the same for most univ since its govt funded..and I think the UK is similar..

I would like to see Jeet leave...this will give Pinky some time to reflect and perhaps shine as a mother

the CVs can either do a small leap (ie a few months) where Jeet gets reshifted back home or for the 2 years

It will be interesting to see how the dynamics change since Jeet has always been the voice of reason in that household..so will Pinky handle the kids and everything on her own?
it would be interesting...

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I know Math in india is crazy..i mean they are learning grade 11 math in grade 6 ...but its very divided..the finest for the richest...so I guess its harder to progress

in Canada..tuition is roughly the same for most univ since its govt funded..and I think the UK is similar..

I would like to see Jeet leave...this will give Pinky some time to reflect and perhaps shine as a mother

the CVs can either do a small leap (ie a few months) where Jeet gets reshifted back home or for the 2 years

It will be interesting to see how the dynamics change since Jeet has always been the voice of reason in that household..so will Pinky handle the kids and everything on her own?
it would be interesting...

Not just math, most of the stuff. The problem is competition, there are so many students but limited seats. And that is another problem, lack of government funded institutes.

i don't think they are gonna remove a character, but let's see.

Pinky would get difficulties, and if she leans to Sweety for help because Jeet is gone, that will create more problems. LOL

And please, for God's sake, no leaps. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure about Dolly Lovely track but, it should come as I have read an article about Lovely as he is not happy and want more screenspace.Ermm On education, yep people should go for the better of their own. As our countries doen't have much opportunities to be given to the students or workers etc.

Freethinker112

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

I'm not sure about Dolly Lovely track but, it should come as I have read an article about Lovely as he is not happy and want more screenspace.Ermm On education, yep people should go for the better of their own. As our countries doen't have much opportunities to be given to the students or workers etc.
Plzzz share da article ahsaaan..LOL

I too wanna see Dolly Lovely track now..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@Faraan,
Bohot pehle ki baat hai dhhoondun ga phir share karunga.Ermm

Samraat_92