Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

If they want to be an actress then Yes, If they want to be a Katrina kaif  then No

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I agree with you but I always feel bad that a stars daughter may have more easy access to become a Bollywood actress just because she's this or this so's daughter you know :( Even though I know what your saying πŸ˜†

If a politician's children enter politics easly or the pricipals childrens are admitted easly in a good school or university...etc then i dont see the problem why the stars children cannot enter the entertainment industry with the help of their parents ? Then it's up to them if they can continue or not.
But i also agree with you i feel bad too, when their are talented people but they are not given a chance.
Many white skin women do not make it cuz dont have salman khan promoting their asses like their the messiah
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: New_nova

If they want to be an actress then Yes, If they want to be a Katrina kaif  then No

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

But disagree with some members you need to know both acting and the language.Katrina is an exception so we should not use her as a role model as she does not know how to act and because she does not know how to act nor speak  the language well  despite living there 10 plus years and rem she debuted 2002 and its now 2013when she opens her it makes one cringe..she should  seriously have someone dub her lines..I liked her in ETT because the action scenes only!! But when she talked it was like omgeee!! I think what gave her an edge was shes backed by an A lister and those in india in who  like Salman the aam janta slowly accepted her as their bhabhi, than she does work hard will give her that but that does  not mean shes a great actress but a hard worker, is gori shakes her assests, and got hits in rom coms with top actors..and mostly LUCK..not all can have that..so yes its important to know the language as well as acting!! 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Kat would be turning tricks on the streets of southall if it wasnt for salman
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Hindi is important, but I feel nowadays English has become important in BW. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaranPsbakht

Many white skin women do not make it cuz dont have salman khan promoting their asses like their the messiah

salman arbaaz aur sohail ko to hero nahin bana paya
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well you should be able to speak hindi fluently ,what the use of watching someone on the screen if they cant even say their dialogues nicely,it will be frustrating.

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doesn't Hollywood also have actresses that cannot speak English properly?
atominis thumbnail
An actor must know the language but fact is that emergence of male dominated films manufactured to get just BO numbers meant that language doesn't matter. There are lot of North Indian girls who don't know Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam yet they act in these films, get a lot of work simply due to their fair skin!

We don't have all-rounder heroines like Madhuri anymore. So glam dolls are ruling the roost even if they do not know the language or can't act.

Indians have big time fair skin obsession. And heroines in our films are mostly eye candy. Acting gayi tel lene!