Afsar Bitiya

Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

My all time favourite scene - 

Thanks for sharing it Shant Di . Yes !! This one is Every Prishnaholic's ALL TIME FAV scene . What a Song Seq !! What an Episode!! it was absolutely Amazing mindblowing Feel Good Epi with loads of happiness and amazing scenes . Loved Krishna's Open feelings for Pintu , her singing Rab ne bana di jodi was awesome , Pinchal dance was Absolutely amazing Fun Filled , And then last but not the least The Dream Song Seq was So so Soo Romantic , Sizzling and Hawttt EmbarrassedDay Dreaming . Chemistry of Kitali was too Sizzling . And Yes the BEST PRISHNA SCENE EmbarrassedWink

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 21 January 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 8)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Should we make another thread or continue here?

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I think we can continue, if it's ok with you guys

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Continue here love this post.

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
It is again dull here...will post a scene tomorrow maybe...got to go now...

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

HeartPrecious Prishna HugsHeart

Wish we had lots more of these magical hugs, even in last week, but no they had to focus on someone else.
Anyway I loved all Prishna hugs, but in this scene we have two loving hugs; Pintu was really such a sweet husband - loving, caring, kind, romantic, adorable, supportive. Krishna looked really beautiful with her hair out.

sorry guys trying to post a scene,, will try againConfused

Edited by trinilisa - 23 January 2013 at 2:47pm

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
This was a good scene

trinilisa

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Totally loved this scene, the morning after,,, Pintu Singh really was a unique character,,,his love for his wife was unbreakable,, he was not even mad with Krishna the next morning even though she went to bed upset on their wedding night,,,his love was so pure and immeasurable,,,loved the sharing of tea,,the moving of Krishna's hair,,,they both looked so beautiful together,,,loved the honeymoon note scene,,,Pintu (Kinshuk) looked so damn handsome peeping from the bathroom door,,,Pintu was always so understanding,,, Crymiss him so much

The next magical and sweetest scene ever was when Krishna was leaving for work and Pintu comes infront on his bike,,,like a hero,,,I just loved both their cute facial expressions and way of talking to each other,,,to me it was just tooo sweet,,,loved the way Pintu shows her where to hold him,,,,which I thought we would have gotten more of,,,love how he forgot to give Krishna her helmet, and especially how Pintu looked back at Krishna,,, Totally Totally Loved This Scene,,Made Me Smile For Days,,,

Kinshuk and Mitali were truly wonderful in their roles

LOVE  PRISHNA  FOREVER

Edited by trinilisa - 28 January 2013 at 12:50pm

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.