Afsar Bitiya

Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
This is a great thread I will join in later as welll =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 6)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Don't stop the discussion, keep it going everyone, and I will soon add in another video here :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Another favourite Prishna Scene,,short but very sweetHeart episode of 15/06/12

When Krishna comes home from work etc. and all over the news, but Ganga scolds her, then Babloo talks to her,,then Vidyapati calls her to guide her on life and marriage,,,my favourite part of course is when our hero Pintu comes in to comfort her,,,

Wow loved Pintu teasing and walking forward, with Krishna walking backwards and almost falling over,,only to be held by her hero,,,loved it, loved it, loved it,,,,loved the hand on shoulder,,,Krishna blushing,,,the meeting of foreheads,,,,then the sweetest hug,,,love it when Krishna's head is on Pintu's chest and both can be seen in same frame,,,loved his look of hmmm let me think,,,,what shall I do,,, 

HeartPintu and Krishna - truly my favourite jodiHeart

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Hi guys,

Another favourite Prishna Scene,,short but very sweetHeart episode of 15/06/12

When Krishna comes home from work etc. and all over the news, but Ganga scolds her, then Babloo talks to her,,then Vidyapati calls her to guide her on life and marriage,,,my favourite part of course is when our hero Pintu comes in to comfort her,,,

Wow loved Pintu teasing and walking forward, with Krishna walking backwards and almost falling over,,only to be held by her hero,,,loved it, loved it, loved it,,,,loved the hand on shoulder,,,Krishna blushing,,,the meeting of foreheads,,,,then the sweetest hug,,,love it when Krishna's head is on Pintu's chest and both can be seen in same frame,,,loved his look of hmmm let me think,,,,what shall I do,,, 

HeartPintu and Krishna - truly my favourite jodiHeart

Wow I loved this scene . It was such a beautiful scene . Loved the sweet naughty Romance of Prishna . Pintu was so naughty Embarrassed . Oh GOD !! miss Prishna like hell Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Don't stop the discussion, keep it going everyone, and I will soon add in another video here :D</font>
cnt wait 4 u to upload the scenes for us.

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

I loved how Pinto came and stood in front of Krishna and stood up for her and threatened those idiots and it was proper DBPS, then I loved how he was waiting for Krishna in the temple under the sun and then starting from 2:03 the song and the way he was staring at her was just magical Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabtrinilisakmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fiza,,, yep the way Pintu was looking at Krishna was truly magical,,as if lost in a trance,,,,under her spellDay Dreaming,,,Kinshuk looked so cute,,,it's really amazing how he looks different for different moods,,, mindblowing,,, I wonder how he does that,,,Clap

All great Prishna moments,,,Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Thanks Fiza,,, yep the way Pintu was looking at Krishna was truly magical,,as if lost in a trance,,,,under her spellDay Dreaming,,,Kinshuk looked so cute,,,it's really amazing how he looks different for different moods,,, mindblowing,,, I wonder how he does that,,,Clap

All great Prishna moments,,,Heart

I know right, and the way he just simply startes at her and gets lost in her beauty, just magical, I always smile when I watch this scene Big smile

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.