Afsar Bitiya

Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I liked the scene which came after that hospital scene you lot are talking about, when Prishna were thinking about each other at night and remembering each other and they had a song sequence Smile</font>
me to i just loved that scene the darkness, their sorrow the beauty of their face and the song made it all the more beautiful. I cnt remember the name of the song bt i remember the week after that scene i swear every single time i put on the radio that song was playing and before that i heard probably once or twice a months i think it was coz of prishna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I liked the scene which came after that hospital scene you lot are talking about, when Prishna were thinking about each other at night and remembering each other and they had a song sequence Smile</font>
me to i just loved that scene the darkness, their sorrow the beauty of their face and the song made it all the more beautiful. I cnt remember the name of the song bt i remember the week after that scene i swear every single time i put on the radio that song was playing and before that i heard probably once or twice a months i think it was coz of prishna.

Same here, I was watching that scene again, the song was from Veer Zaara I think, it's Dho Paal Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 04 January 2013 at 9:23am

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
OMg Wow U guys are talking about Hospital scene , and Do pal sonng seq .GOSH!! These two were awesome scenes and heart touching and emotional scenes . I don't have even words to explain that how much I loved it . The pain , the anger in Pintu's eyes in Hospital scene . The right with which he takes krishna out from all evil eyes was awesome .Truly DBPS Style . Kinshuk was mindblowing here . Clap

Second scene the Do pal song seq was Heart touching . Truly showed how much Prishna loved each other but They were not realizing that what they are feeling for eachother is LOVE and so Their heart is paining coz they are not with each other . How beautifully Ct's showed and presented this wonderful scene . The Night effect and darkness made it more Beautiful . Above that Kinshuk and Mitali's acting was cheery on the cake . Lovely Lovely Lovely !! Embarrassed

trinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Again Kinshuk and Mitali did an oustanding job in their roles,,,they made it so real for us to fall in love with them,,,,

Veer Zaara song was just perfect,,,loved how they both looked in the darkness,,,both thinking of each other,,,gosh,, what is this,,,love?

Sorry guys, I know I can't bring them back, but why, why didn't they focus on this unique love story more ?

Anyway just had to get it out as we are reminiscing,

Thanks Fiza for posting video, was hoping you could do it for every scene,,,,

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Monica just loved what u wrote the beauty of that scene was that they wnt fully aware that they where in love bt they knew they where losing something important and precious and with that they just took everything to another level for me.

Lisa totally agree with u they looked beautiful in the darkness. I also dnt knw what sort of love was it such purity and innocence bt at the same time so deep.

I dnt think our stupid ct expected the love story to connect with fans the way it did.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Thanks Fiza for posting video, was hoping you could do it for every scene,,,,

I look for and post the scenes everyone is talking about if I can Big smile also Lisa why don't you rename this thread: Prishna Scenes Discussion Thread Embarrassed We Prishnaholics can talk about all our favourite Prishna scenes in this thread and discuss them Big smile Embarrassed

trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
This has been my very favourite scene...the kidnap one...mainly because it was on my wishlist and got fulfilled!Tongue

Romance with a lot of naughtiness...how much I like that...also I must say it was acted with brilliance which only my Hero could have managed! 
It was a typical Kinshuk scene for we all know how naughty he is!
Mitali was excellent...I loved her straight face amidst all the fun we all were having! Isn't she a great actress?

I loved this Prishna scene...My OS is going to be based in what happens later!Embarrassed Watch out for it!Wink

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.