Afsar Bitiya

Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I really miss AB...Miss prishna soo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna Scenes discussion thread (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I am a romantic at heart too Shanti, but I must admit that some of the sad scenes were done so brilliantly, I have to give credit to Prishna and for me shedding lots of tears,,,

Sorry, but I can't wait for tomorrow, have nothing to do right now except be on AB forum,,,

Loved the sad romantic scene when Pintuji felt dejected after hearing about Krishna's marriage proposal,,,,,,I cried all the way to Madhav's house with Pintuji,,,felt so bad for him,,,,then when Krishna came over and he told her I don't have to answer all your questions,,,,gosh,,,,then he told her that they should stop meeting,,,,my heart burst in two,,,,poor Krishna was lost,,,,,loved how he came to take her home despite everything, which just showed the amount of love he had for Krishna,,,,they both loved each other but could not say it ,,,,Hearteven the scene that followed on the bike with Pinto stealing glances at Krishna,  and at Krishna's house was outstanding, Krishna trying to defend her love (Pintuji's) feelings,,,and the way they looked at each other...gosh Best love Story ever...PRISHNA

Edited by trinilisa - 03 January 2013 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well I have soo many favourites, I need to res my spot and will come back with all of them :D

Res ;D

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

I am a romantic at heart too Shanti, but I must admit that some of the sad scenes were done so brilliantly, I have to give credit to Prishna and for me shedding lots of tears,,,

Sorry, but I can't wait for tomorrow, have nothing to do right now except be on AB forum,,,

Loved the sad romantic scene when Pintuji felt dejected after hearing about Krishna's marriage proposal,,,,,,I cried all the way to Madhav's house with Pintuji,,,felt so bad for him,,,,then when Krishna came over and he told her I don't have to answer all your questions,,,,gosh,,,,then he told her that they should stop meeting,,,,my heart burst in two,,,,poor Krishna was lost,,,,,loved how he came to take her home despite everything, which just showed the amount of love he had for Krishna,,,,they both loved each other but could not say it ,,,,Hearteven the scene that followed on the bike with Pinto stealing glances at Krishna,  and at Krishna's house was outstanding, Krishna trying to defend her love (Pintuji's) feelings,,,and the way they looked at each other...gosh Best love Story ever...PRISHNA

Wow All scenes U described are my Fav Emotional scenes of Prishna . They were Heart touching and too emotional . Loved them so so much . Prishna used to love each other so much but couldn't say it . 

The one where Pintu tells krishna that They should not meet was heart wrenching . Pintu was holding his tears infront of Krishna and pretending to be harsh on Krishna and was hiding his feelings , tears and pain from her , Same was with krishna who was hurt and was thinking only one thing that Whatzz wrong with Pintu and why he is behaving so rudely with her and ignoring her . It was truly emotional . 

The Bike scene where Pintu forces Krishna to sit on Bike so that he will drop her was so good . Pintu was trying his best not to show Krishna his concern and feelings for her . It was awesome 

And when Saraswati and BD was scolding Pintu and bad mouthing Pintu badly , Loved how Krishna tries to defend her .It was emotional but I loved it . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisakmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Confession scene of Prishna was truly Magical . Both Kinshuk and Mitali were awesome in this scene . The change of expresisons on both of their faces was a treat to watch , OMG When Krishna tells her feelings to Pintu unknowingly , The surprise , the shock , then the happiness and glowness on Pintu's face was so beautifully expressed by Kinshuk . He was totally speechless and chocked with happiness . He couldn't believe in his ears that What he just heard from Krishna for him .EmbarrassedTotally Awesome and brilliant scene and magically acted by Both Actors Kinshuk and Mitali Clap 

Will wait for Next scene Shanti Di Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I love all the scenes u guys mentioned the confession scene was just awesome from the moment krishna took of at those men to taking pintu away to confessing her feeling to the utter happiness that came over these 2 was just so beautiful to watch. Pintu stole my heart with his reaction to her confession and i truly never seen a more beautiful scene as when he kissed her hand(he out did even SRK in that scene) and krishna's smile just completed the scene. I have to say never watched a tv couple and thought to myself that i shouldnt be watching it coz its too intimate a scene bt a number of times whilst watching these 2 i felt like that. Whilst watching this scene i couldnt help bt think about the hospital scene when dihati was attacking krishna and pintu took her away and sent her home as if he had a right to and she did the exact same thing here as well. These 2 showed that marriage is nothing bt a symbol once u fall in love u married already. Kitali are more than just 2 good actors coming together and having good chemistry. As they prishna more than a heart connection they have a soul connection and this connection sets them apart from any couple i have seen before them.

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Rightly said about Kitali's chemistry,,,,,they just set hearts afire,,,,
PRISHNA'S love story is so unique,,,,,

We just seem to be coming back to their love confession,,,,I guess it is what all Prishna fans ever wanted,,,and finally got,,,that's why we all love it sooo much,,,

And yes, the hospital scene was just DBPS style,,,infront of everyone he took his love away from being insulted without any explanation to anyone,,,or any questions from anyone,,such a deep connection without words,,,,

Again best love  story ----  PRISHNA 'S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I liked the scene which came after that hospital scene you lot are talking about, when Prishna were thinking about each other at night and remembering each other and they had a song sequence Smile

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.