Prishna Scenes discussion thread - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Fizu for this Link . Wow I also loved this scene . Loved our DBPS so so much . The way our DBPS defended Krishna and taught those Goons in his language was awesome and treat to watch .Woww Lovely 👏 . Loved all DBPS Dialogues , they were too Rocking like our DBPS 😃 . Pintu with his Shades on .GOSH!! he looked Too handsome , Charming and Dashing  And the way he stares her was mesmerizing 😳
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@ Fiza...How do you put the scenes such that the video is ready to view...

I am not able to do it...😭

If you quote my post with the video then you can see the embed code this and inbetween is the link, just get your link and put it in between the two Youtube things

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by sandiab

Fizu when u have time after your exams and u had a proper rest could u please teach us to make vms and siggies and tell us what sort of programmes we going to have to install to do everything.

Of course will do, who wants to learn how to make siggies and VM's, I need to know who to send PM's to 😃
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Thanks Fizu for this Link . Wow I also loved this scene . Loved our DBPS so so much . The way our DBPS defended Krishna and taught those Goons in his language was awesome and treat to watch .Woww Lovely 👏 . Loved all DBPS Dialogues , they were too Rocking like our DBPS 😃 . Pintu with his Shades on .GOSH!! he looked Too handsome , Charming and Dashing  And the way he stares her was mesmerizing 😳

I know right, I loved that scene 😃
My all time favourite scene - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJ8RyvDRP4[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks shanti it's my all time favourite too; we saw family fun;  krishna expressing her love for her husband;  krishna in a whole new light - dancing, singing, enjoying herself;  saraswati realizing her mistake;  pintu was dancing enjoying the moment and the company of his loved ones;  it truly is my all time favourite scene and episode as well, and we can't forget the best part of afsar bitiya ever done for prishna lovers - the magical all time dream dance sequence - love that magical moment for life ❤️ Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kmfan_2

My all time favourite scene - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJ8RyvDRP4[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing it Shant Di . Yes !! This one is Every Prishnaholic's ALL TIME FAV scene . What a Song Seq !! What an Episode!! it was absolutely Amazing mindblowing Feel Good Epi with loads of happiness and amazing scenes . Loved Krishna's Open feelings for Pintu , her singing Rab ne bana di jodi was awesome , Pinchal dance was Absolutely amazing Fun Filled , And then last but not the least The Dream Song Seq was So so Soo Romantic , Sizzling and Hawttt 😳 . Chemistry of Kitali was too Sizzling . And Yes the BEST PRISHNA SCENE 😳😉
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
Should we make another thread or continue here?
I think we can continue, if it's ok with you guys
It is again dull here...will post a scene tomorrow maybe...got to go now...