Fan Fictions

**Adult contents and the mention of rape in FF** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

kurinji

kurinji

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
 I like to  read the fictions some writers, do like this they write half story here and half they post in the blog which is restricted to enter, if writers are not posting completely they should quote it in the beginning itself so the readers without wasting their time they will move on to the writers who can provide the whole happenings of their story and appreciate them. 

I agree the writers saying due to plagiarism (or to promote their blog) they dont want to provide the whole story here but please consider the valuable time of the readers and state it before starting,

unfortunately the writers do for the so called posting a part of the chapter for OS also.

Likes and comments are given on the basis of the interest of oneself, some writers they just force indirectly that likes and comments must be given for every chapters.

Another thing I noticed is some writers are not able to accept the constructive criticism. Criticism is good so one can better.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishranJENIsShrayaBiswasSaritaMSKarnshiAngel-Jot....adin...-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Adult contents and the mention of rape in FF** (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Much needed rules.. thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1aeiou

I like to  read the fictions some writers, do like this they write half story here and half they post in the blog which is restricted to enter, if writers are not posting completely they should quote it in the beginning itself so the readers without wasting their time they will move on to the writers who can provide the whole happenings of their story and appreciate them. 

I agree the writers saying due to plagiarism (or to promote their blog) they dont want to provide the whole story here but please consider the valuable time of the readers and state it before starting,

unfortunately the writers do for the so called posting a part of the chapter for OS also.

Likes and comments are given on the basis of the interest of oneself, some writers they just force indirectly that likes and comments must be given for every chapters.

Another thing I noticed is some writers are not able to accept the constructive criticism. Criticism is good so one can better.

@Bold/verdana/Italic: well.. about this I wanted to say.. that writers don't force u but they appreciate the response.. n it's natural na... if u post something n u don't get likes/comments.. how u will get to know that people is reading ur work? Embarrassed

n regarding the blogs.. I also agree! Smile

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the rules :-)

I had two comments with my blog links and I have immediately edited that out :-)

If only something could done about the nocopy code...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

..sur..

IF-Dazzler

..sur..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the new rules and like few ithers I have the same problem regarding blog updates.

Some of the authors post half of the chapters here and half on their protected blog whose link is only given to a selected few. Though the link is not given in the FF(hence not violating any rule) but many readers literally beg the authors to give blog link which is natural coz no one wants to leave a story half way.

So my only suggestion is that authors should either mention abt the blog and its limited visibility beforehand or don't oust those half chapters at all

Edited by ..sur.. - 04 January 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIsarnshiAngel-Jot.-Alina.

ShrayaBiswas

ShrayaBiswas

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the rules!!! This was much needed!!! I really appreciate this!! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Alina.

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Just a question because there are some people who use a Blog to post their work but it is not mature in anyway or forum they just feel more comfortable posting it there due to plagiarism and other issues are they not able to post their blog links here either? 

Thank you for posting these rules - Some FFs here where getting worse than sites that allow such stories to be posted... 

Edited by nikita_88 - 04 January 2013 at 2:01pm

Angel-Jot.-Alina.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
^You can PM the link, post it on other forums [if there isn't already a rule regarding this] but NOT at this forum. 

-Alina.nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top