Where is the WU?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sa7861

Groupbie

Sa7861

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Where is the written update for today?
Can someone please write a brief update or just tell me what happened in the show?
Please and thank you!

Edited by Sa7861 - 02 January 2013 at 4:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvirahiSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is the WU?!" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Basically what happens, is that Anu calls up Muskaan to meet her, and tells her that Rohan is psychotic, and that he was making up things like: loosing his memory, Muskaan and Rohan knowing each other before, and him loving her. She please Muskaan to meet rohan, and just agree with whatever he says.

Muskaan and Rohan meet, at some garden. He's really happy, and is talking about past loosing memory and about how they have known eachother. Muskann wants to beieve him, but Anushka's words about him being psychotic or whatever keeps comming back to her. She tells him sorry, that when you come to my house I couldn't meet you. He says I know why you couldn't meet me, cause your mom hates me. Muskaan taken aback and states my mom doesn't hate you why do you think that. He says because I love You and You Love me BACK! He asks her what is stopping her, her engagement? He takes hold of her hand and tells her to remove her engagement ring.

PRECAP: Muskaan tells Rohan that whatever he is saying never happened between them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bsyed2RiyenzaNeetsfire.vs.ice-RohanMuskan-Siddhi_

Sa7861

Groupbie

Sa7861

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi_kmh

Basically what happens, is that Anu calls up Muskaan to meet her, and tells her that Rohan is psychotic, and that he was making up things like: loosing his memory, Muskaan and Rohan knowing each other before, and him loving her. She please Muskaan to meet rohan, and just agree with whatever he says.

Muskaan and Rohan meet, at some garden. He's really happy, and is talking about past loosing memory and about how they have known eachother. Muskann wants to beieve him, but Anushka's words about him being psychotic or whatever keeps commingbackto her. She tells him sorry, that when you come to my house I couldn't meet you. He says I know why you couldn't meet me, cause your mom hates me. Muskaan taken aback and states my mom doesn't hate you why do you think that. He says because I love You and You Love me BACK! He asks her what is stopping her, her engagement? He takes hold of her hand and tells her to remove her engagement ring.

PRECAP: Muskaan tells Rohan that whatever he is saying never happened between them.

Thanks for the update!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.