Balika Vadhu

Yeh kya ho raha hai?

Zarnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it me or is balika vadhu been dragging its story like for quite some time?

One of the reasons I started to watch this show was how the story track progressed well and developed within one week. But yaar - they have gotten married on December 12 and now it is January 2nd and the story line has only progressed for about a day and a half!!! Day one when they got married they filled it with rasams and such - but those episodes were far more numerous than the actual wedding!?

Aur to aur they've been saying that they want to go to the Mandir for the last 3 episodes
Daddu even said that they should leave in an hour par aab to yeh show real time Jesse progress ho rahi hai.

I feel like with the suhagraat scene and the anandi makeover scene the public have been hangin on to see the show with no catharsis. It seems that they are trying to just milk in the trps now and it's quite frustrating.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed moments here and there but god! When is this supposed eternal day going to end??

Sorry to anyone I may have offended but I'm getting really frustrated now..

what are ur thoughts?? Edited by 2arna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TOTALLY AGREE!

It's a total drag now a days. And now it's going to be 6 days a week. So they are going to drag it more to get one more episode out of a week.
shonaligupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dragging is a mild under statement

for 3 days Anandi is dressing up to go to the temple

Why do we need to know about Basantsa's impotence?  Was very turned off by the discussion.

Sriti and her child made a good diversion, she is so pretty and vulnerable.  She will take over centre stage and Miss Anandi will go into background to do seva to her Collector saab.  Ima gine calling your husband Collector saab, later District Magistrate saab, later joint secretary saab, 😆 
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonaligupta

Why do we need to know about Basantsa's impotence?  Was very turned off by the discussion.

Sriti and her child made a good diversion, she is so pretty and vulnerable.  She will take over centre stage and Miss Anandi will go into background to do seva to her Collector saab.  Ima gine calling your husband Collector saab, later District Magistrate saab, later joint secretary saab, 😆 

Well said Shonali. i don't watch episodes on a daily basis.  Only in the weekend by fast forwarding everything.

May be because Anandi needs time.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it does feel a drag. AnSh story was really moving well until marriage, but since the wedding track, the story has come to a stand still. it's only 1.5 days in BV world since their marriage.

Anandi's make over track wasn't even up to the mark. Too much of hype and there was hardly any change in her apperance. She looked pretty, but I couldn't differentiate much between her ghaghra style and saree style. CVs could not live up the expectation of viewers in relation to the suspense they created.

Too many characters are using the screen space on daily basis with absolute no outcome. G-B adoption track is getting overly stretched. DS  missing A & vice-versa is also overly done. In 2 days they talk twice and exchange the exact same words both the times. Can CVs not give some cheerful dialougues to A to share with Singhs, which would ultimately make everyone happy.

I had almost forgotten that this they will have 6 episodes a week. Definately not exciting, if this is going to be the pace.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even we dont know kya ho raha hai...Seems like sab holiday mana rahe hain ðŸ˜†
wen actors n CV r back we'll get some fast paced episodes
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonaligupta

That really made me laugh .. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Your sense of humour is too good. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (Pls dont complain to the mods !!😉 )

Btw, Basant is not impotent ðŸ˜†