Balika Vadhu

Yeh kya ho raha hai?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Zarnaa

Goldie

Zarnaa

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Is it me or is balika vadhu been dragging its story like for quite some time?

One of the reasons I started to watch this show was how the story track progressed well and developed within one week. But yaar - they have gotten married on December 12 and now it is January 2nd and the story line has only progressed for about a day and a half!!! Day one when they got married they filled it with rasams and such - but those episodes were far more numerous than the actual wedding!?

Aur to aur they've been saying that they want to go to the Mandir for the last 3 episodes
Daddu even said that they should leave in an hour par aab to yeh show real time Jesse progress ho rahi hai.

I feel like with the suhagraat scene and the anandi makeover scene the public have been hangin on to see the show with no catharsis. It seems that they are trying to just milk in the trps now and it's quite frustrating.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed moments here and there but god! When is this supposed eternal day going to end??

Sorry to anyone I may have offended but I'm getting really frustrated now..

what are ur thoughts??

Edited by 2arna - 02 January 2013 at 3:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11ysongsimple12salgarorasurbhiSiya_adi2512

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh kya ho raha hai?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiely

Smiely

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE!

It's a total drag now a days. And now it's going to be 6 days a week. So they are going to drag it more to get one more episode out of a week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

shonaligupta

Groupbie

shonaligupta

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Dragging is a mild under statement

for 3 days Anandi is dressing up to go to the temple

Why do we need to know about Basantsa's impotence?  Was very turned off by the discussion.

Sriti and her child made a good diversion, she is so pretty and vulnerable.  She will take over centre stage and Miss Anandi will go into background to do seva to her Collector saab.  Ima gine calling your husband Collector saab, later District Magistrate saab, later joint secretary saab, LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzShinyaZarnaa

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonaligupta

Why do we need to know about Basantsa's impotence?  Was very turned off by the discussion.

Sriti and her child made a good diversion, she is so pretty and vulnerable.  She will take over centre stage and Miss Anandi will go into background to do seva to her Collector saab.  Ima gine calling your husband Collector saab, later District Magistrate saab, later joint secretary saab, LOL 

Well said Shonali. i don't watch episodes on a daily basis.  Only in the weekend by fast forwarding everything.

May be because Anandi needs time.

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Yes it does feel a drag. AnSh story was really moving well until marriage, but since the wedding track, the story has come to a stand still. it's only 1.5 days in BV world since their marriage.

Anandi's make over track wasn't even up to the mark. Too much of hype and there was hardly any change in her apperance. She looked pretty, but I couldn't differentiate much between her ghaghra style and saree style. CVs could not live up the expectation of viewers in relation to the suspense they created.

Too many characters are using the screen space on daily basis with absolute no outcome. G-B adoption track is getting overly stretched. DS  missing A & vice-versa is also overly done. In 2 days they talk twice and exchange the exact same words both the times. Can CVs not give some cheerful dialougues to A to share with Singhs, which would ultimately make everyone happy.

I had almost forgotten that this they will have 6 episodes a week. Definately not exciting, if this is going to be the pace.

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Even we dont know kya ho raha hai...Seems like sab holiday mana rahe hain LOL
wen actors n CV r back we'll get some fast paced episodes

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonaligupta

That really made me laugh .. ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Your sense of humour is too good. LOLLOL (Pls dont complain to the mods !!Wink )

Btw, Basant is not impotent LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top