What happens next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
This is where we guess what happens later in the show, who can it be, and maybe, who's the mystery man. Let's start with the party site, or that wrong turn. Something fishy about that place.

Ghost- Possessed Varun. Then possessed some of the BFFs and stole their memories, and tried to fabricate threats. Also may have possessed Prithvi and Anu, and otherwise, taken the form of the mystery man. Also may have possessed one student inside the girls' change room, and stayed invisible. The BFFs may have seen a ghost in some form there. By the way, Ella's mom is played by an actress who played a vampire in a show full of vampires and werewolves.

Alien- we can keep guessing what these can do. Maybe possess humans like ghosts (or that black costume in the Spider-Man franchise). Possibly downloaded and hacked personal information about the BFFs using its technology- and of course, may have translated its words and thoughts into the local language. The party site may be an alien base. Anu and Prithvi are either aliens or spies chasing aliens.

Govermnent conspiracy- India's own Area 51, Hangar 18. They've hacked into the BFF's accounts and used the information they found, against them, so that the BFFs don't uncover their secret. Kidnapped Varun and kept him in cold storage. Anu and Prithvi are spies tailing the BFFs. As also the mystery man. He could even be Varun on steroids and with plastic surgery- done by that group. And also, as a Government agent, able to avoid police action for speeding and rash driving.

Then the sequence of events. If someone is imagining everything, who is it? Varun, planning his 'revenge'? Sanju, feeling 'guilty'?

RGV threatens "every dog has its day"- dogs barking are a motif- maybe one recording came useful? Which one was it?

Just what was that case Rigved was talking about?

Vinnie gets a piece with R on the back, and she is nuts about Prof Rigved. Ella gets the piece with P, and we see her getting close to Prithvi. Just who is this Mr I that Sanju may get stuck with?

And the 'secret'- was it something they did to Varun? Was it something unbelievable that happened to Varun? Or was it someone else's secret they picked up?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvirahidhaakshuLove_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happens next?" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I really dont think this is a superstitious show. Cant be 100% sure, but I am still sure. That is not palki's style. Nd being realistic makes it more interesting nd mysterious, dont u think? I think it is some kind of psycho. Someone like a mad crazy lover(maybe varun) or someone else related to their pasts somehow.
Right now my junior detective eyes are on my. Man, anu and prithvi. What say?

sanvirahi

sanvirahi

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Your post is interesting... But i don't think it would be vampires style and all... But im curious..

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Something I didn't add in the earlier list- Sahil and Anjali getting close...in RGV's short film. As for the others, let's check. Only one has an answer, however hazy and limited.

The meeting between Prof Rigved and Anu Shukla- I missed the first few seconds. What could have happened? Both seem to carry on like business as usual. Anu, however, may have picked up some useful information to put to use in her class.

Some new ones to follow- what can happen.

Something likely in another thread- Will Ella and Mac patch up again? Maybe. Will Sanju ease up on Prithvi? I think not- Sanju's deep-rooted hate for Prithvi may be a subject of jokes on multiple forums and groups, but it doesn't look like easing out.

Will Mac throw a punch at Prithvi?
I guess Sanju will talk him out of it. Hang on, Sanju wants to save Prithvi? Unlikely.

What was the package that Sanju's dad wanted delivered? Something for the BFFs?

Which series regular or known character will the Mystery Man meet first? Varun is a likely suspect, but if he isn't alive, it could even be Ella's mom or Sanju's dad- and I wouldn't expect Vinnie's parents to have anything to do with this character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Mystery man wearing Prithvi's jacket- Prithvi goes home and notices his jacket...stolen?

Professor Rigved and Justice Roy (Sanju's dad)- Are they talking to each other secretly? About a case they're working on? Or is Sanju's dad Prof Rigved's mentor?

Prithvi sketches Ella- maybe he's got several other sketches at home? Maybe he's a police artist?

Edited by Arjun_M - 04 January 2013 at 7:24am

dhaakshu

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Anu Shukla's Mock Trial - someone will snap. Maybe someone will walk out, or try to have the trial cancelled. Who will it be? The BFFs are scared, but Mac may over-react. Sahil seems to be very bitter about something. EDIT: Sanju was getting very, very restless. Profs Anu and Rigved pointing it out didn't help.

Mac/Prithvi fight - Will this get any hotter? Will Prithvi actively get into a fight?

Sahil- He's shown walking properly now. Will he have a fight with someone? Mac or Prithvi?

What gets revealed first? Varun's fate? Varun's/BFF's secret? Mystery Man's identity and connections?

RGV's recording - Once he recorded a face- Prithvi's. Will it come useful? EDIT: He now recorded faces of Ella and Mac.

Edited by Arjun_M - 07 January 2013 at 11:22am

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
The man in a hood - He may be another person, who actually owns the car. He may have had some work done with Sanju's dad. That silver car may have been stolen by the mystery man.

Prithvi's question to Sanju - Do you have a problem with boys? Then we get a clip of Sanju's 'nightmare' with the screaming, from the promo.

Mallika - Vinnie's cousin? Doing internship with Prof Rigved? And having a slightly bad experience, or just being childish?

dhaakshu

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
A big "What happens next?" for this episode. What happens to Vinnie? Maybe he runs away before she notices him, just like he ran away from Sanju and Ella, leaving behind a calling card- this time, his Mission: Impossible knife.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.