Mishti is goin 2 be a total witch

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

n she wud have 2 reasons 4 it.....

1. (i dono y but this mite be more important 4 her) Pritivi's heart break.......since she is so close 2 him, she wud feel his pain...it mite be like Mishti taking revenge 4 Pritivi (without his invovlment of course)

2. Angad.....she has fallen 4 him, n he also flirts with her, she mite think kripa came in between them

all i know Kripa will have 2 face alot of hater...Mishti, Naina, Anita, Harshini (possibly)

i fl sooooooooo sorry 4 kripa...nun of its her fault😭

ya those could be the reasons................i think the second one ofcourse... i have a gut feeling that she will be negative in the future track

poos kirpa!!!!😭

kariya!

I know...she is all surrounded by meany ppl....her friends r gonna be the backstabbers in future....i just wish that she doesnt give up in all the hard times she is gonna face...coz i cant see her marrying prithvi just becoz NAINA, MISHTI and her PARENTS want her to....but even if she marries prithvi, shes gonna have a big witch HARSHINI....and that too when she doesnt love prithvi...so its better she goes for angad (love of her life)...enemies r not less in this case...but still she'll get her love..! :S

really thats going to be confusing for poor kripa..i feel bad for her

Yeah...................she could turn nasty......................since her marriage to Angad has been fixed between their mums......................she might now feel humiliated.........................and yes for Prithvis sake, she loves her brother and wouldn't want anybody to hurt him....................BUT HEY................i hope Kripa clears the air about who actually received the LETTER......................Harshini and not her...........