Can someone please tell me how is somones honor

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How and why is it wrong for a women to stay at a hospital to help out a friend all night long. 

How is she being a dishonorable women by spending the night at a hospital.

The last time i went inside a hospital i did not mistake it for a hotel. There were plenty of doctors all over the place, nurses, patients, hospital staff and so on. So how is her spending the night to help out Kartar and his wife bad and its a shameful act. 

also where can we start sending CV's some email as to who we would love to see as the older Ranvi 

for me its Harshad Chopora

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singhkir89 thumbnail
People love gossip and drama. Bansuri just likes to cause problems...she what i call a s*it starter. Some people will always point out the negative cuz they have nothing better to do..kind of sad really.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aparantely aurat spending night in hospital for help of someone is a crime! Dunno why but i am mistaken then correct me!
Esp when a women who mard is no there to support her, but her helping someone is a crime

Actually i dunno why myself! It just some societies think its a bad deed, they dnt think women and men are equal! I might be wrong
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its the twisted thinking in a biased society that just can't see a woman being independent, self-reliant and living a dignified life without anyone's support... a male support to be precise! And sad that in this male-dominated society many times we see woman at loggerheads with other women who cherish these principles of inequality and biases. 

Bansari is a complicated woman who loves to create controversies. Some pleasure she derives by churning up a storm in other people's lives! Ratan's conviction is probably a blow to her own ego for as Chaiji had put that she can never have the character Ratan's possess even she has to take another birth. A woman is inferior to man.. a thought is deep-rooted in her mind (her behaviour towards her kids) and that is probably one reason she dominated her own husband who couldn't muster up the courage to show her, her rightful place! 

And Bhaktavar... well offence is the best form of defense! 

There was nothing wrong in Ratan staying at hospital...  infact that was a gesture of humanity personifying the strength of Ratan's character who despite her own issues never fails to stay beside people she calls her own but people who are blinded by their own egos, their vision tainted by their own true characters will always find flaws even with the most beautiful natural wonders. 

-Sonia