Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

BW CC#111 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 134

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Some1 tell me why it says ur not allowed to write the register. Continue anyway? when I download Cs4..aditi the link u gave me:(It shows this message:( When I am trying to install

Hm. I am not sure... let me try to find another link for you.

Thank youBig smile
I have no idea why it saysCry
I guess some1 asked this ques in avi shop..I should check that person.tooLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC#111 (Page 9)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Joined: 22 September 2009

Posts: 25998

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

I can't stand katrina!! I just can't...she is one person I am sure I will never change my opinion about!

i love ranbir as an actor..he's my fave...but offscreen..sab gud gobar ho jaata hai!

I am really confused about his recent statement that everyone's been giving him flack for.. he said, "Youth should stand up for themselves but not take law into their own hands." I interpreted it in a way that youth should raise their voice, but not go punish the criminals themselves - let the law handle it. But people are saying something else.. I am so confused so I decided to make no opinion out of it.

He is a good actor though, I agree! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.-SalShah4eva-

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Joined: 15 September 2011

Posts: 10792

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

Originally posted by Aishh.

Prii, we have to win tomorrow no matter what.Ouch

I know ya!! 

3rd odi ka tabhi maza aayega!:D
I'll get depressed if we lose tomorrow!:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Sanz see install Mozilla Firefox. Now open the youtube vid youu want, youu can directly download it from Firefox in the MP4 format.

Than open your PS.
File>Import>Type the name of the vid>Select the timing>And your done!

I am already using Mozilla firefoxShocked
how I am suppose to download the video..Shocked
are there stepsLOL

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Joined: 22 September 2009

Posts: 25998

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-


Aditi u should open ur shop u make good avisEmbarrassed
I was thinking to open it too but oh mine is too bad:(


My stuff sucks, Idk what you're talking about. But thank you! LOL
I used to have a shop, but I left IF and it got closed. And now I have been so lazy to reopen.

You are amazing, and you are learning so fast! GO OPEN ONE! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by czarcastic.

I can't stand katrina!! I just can't...she is one person I am sure I will never change my opinion about!

i love ranbir as an actor..he's my fave...but offscreen..sab gud gobar ho jaata hai!

I am really confused about his recent statement that everyone's been giving him flack for.. he said, "Youth should stand up for themselves but not take law into their own hands." I interpreted it in a way that youth should raise their voice, but not go punish the criminals themselves - let the law handle it. But people are saying something else.. I am so confused so I decided to make no opinion out of it.

He is a good actor though, I agree! :)

Ranbir improved a lot. I always thought he cant be good actor he dont make good movies but he proved me wrongLOL
I used to not like him as a actor but now I do lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-


Aditi u should open ur shop u make good avisEmbarrassed
I was thinking to open it too but oh mine is too bad:(


My stuff sucks, Idk what you're talking about. But thank you! LOL
I used to have a shop, but I left IF and it got closed. And now I have been so lazy to reopen.

You are amazing, and you are learning so fast! GO OPEN ONE! Big smile

Aditi what are you talking about?Shocked ur avis are amazing did u see mineAngry
Even I am lazy to write everything. I guess I will open it when i wil download Photoshop again.LOL
I am not sure to open it coz no1 gona comment & then my shop will get closed too:(

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Joined: 15 September 2011

Posts: 10792

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by Aishh.

Sanz see install Mozilla Firefox. Now open the youtube vid youu want, youu can directly download it from Firefox in the MP4 format.

Than open your PS.
File>Import>Type the name of the vid>Select the timing>And your done!

I am already using Mozilla firefoxShocked
how I am suppose to download the video..Shocked
are there stepsLOL
Yupp.

Go the the link of the vid.
On the left of the link in the top bar, youu can see an icon with three dots.
You'll find an arrow next to it.
Click on the arrow. Then select the option with [Medium]
And your donee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.