BW CC#111 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 134

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Prii, we have to win tomorrow no matter what.Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC#111 (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Oh Ok..I try to make avis ..on Cs4 with mp4 it did not worked:(

I make avis differently I think... I cap the videos using KMPlayer first. Then I import them as layers. Then turn them into frames.. and tada, avi is ready!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by HotMess

they still datingShocked

Apparently so. I actually used to love them together during APKGK days, but now I dislike them off-screen. I am not sure how true the stories I have heard are, but RanKat's relationship is very on/off. I don't know how Kat can run back to Ranbir so many times... If a guy can cheat on someone else with you, the same guy can cheat on you with someone else.

Same goes with Deepika. Ranbir should just stop. >.<

Oh these people are crazy, I tell youLOL

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

When I was new to BW forum, I used to get really riled up when people used to use the term 'SRGay' because I found it so insulting for the gay community. Eventually I gave up. I still get angered when people unintentionally sluut-shame or misuse gay/retard, but I don't freak out like I used to before. There's no point... no matter how much you tell people to stop, they won't. 

I defended SRK a lot during JTHJ times, but then I saw some SRK fans getting out of hand and I was like, "Screw it." Now I only try to say nice things for both Salman/SRK. LOL

I so agree..it is extremely sad how people react if their favorite is called a homosexual..it's not like being gay is wrong!!

and i am a huuuge conspiracy theorist- I love all these rumors and lap them up completely!! and nothing shocks me...sab chalta hai BW mein!! so I don't defend anyone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Oh Ok..I try to make avis ..on Cs4 with mp4 it did not worked:(

I make avis differently I think... I cap the videos using KMPlayer first. Then I import them as layers. Then turn them into frames.. and tada, avi is ready!

Oh a lot of work:(LOL

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Sanzz I can help with Avis!((:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

I so agree..it is extremely sad how people react if their favorite is called a homosexual..it's not like being gay is wrong!!

and i am a huuuge conspiracy theorist- I love all these rumors and lap them up completely!! and nothing shocks me...sab chalta hai BW mein!! so I don't defend anyone...

All those Sidharth Malhotra fans who go like... "NO HE CAN'T BE GAY!" Well, why does it matter? Gay or straight, it's not like you'll end up with him anyway, oops. LOL

Ah lucky you. I defend people depending on the situation. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.oblivious.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Aish you can help or u cant helpLOL
ur sad face tell me No lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.