Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 134

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by czarcastic.

@aditi: not just the arguments...no new topics are posted!!! there are times when i come online after 3-4 hours(am quite vela that ways) and the first page is exactly the way it was when I had visited last!

Bollywood has become boring. Nothing masaladar is going on atm, I suppose. For New Year's all that made headlines was RanKat's secret getaway... yeah like we totally didn't know they were dating already. LOL

they still datingShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC#111 (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

OH it wasn't trail no wonder why I still have that program in my computer but I never download in my lappy so downloading right now lolz
Actually my computer frozen right now..so need to download here on my lappy. Aditi u make avis on Cs4 too

Yep. I make avis on CS4. :)

Just google/youtube for Photoshop mediafire or Photoshop filebox, and you'll eventually find something. Or torrent it. :)

-SalShah4eva-

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
you guys are damn fast!!

@aditi: i love gossip!! and the lack of it makes me sad! sometimes I think the actors have become better at keeping things private...what we receive is extremely filtered information...purana zamana actors were so scandalous compared to the younger generation!

@sanz: that's good to hear:)

@aishu: did they pile on the work on the first day of school?
i so hope we win tomorrow!!*fingers crossed*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by czarcastic.

@bold: I hate hate hate those threads!!
i hardly enter a thread which has either salman or srk in it's title

When I was new to BW forum, I used to get really riled up when people used to use the term 'SRGay' because I found it so insulting for the gay community. Eventually I gave up. I still get angered when people unintentionally sluut-shame or misuse gay/retard, but I don't freak out like I used to before. There's no point... no matter how much you tell people to stop, they won't. 

I defended SRK a lot during JTHJ times, but then I saw some SRK fans getting out of hand and I was like, "Screw it." Now I only try to say nice things for both Salman/SRK. LOL

AditiLOL
no wonder i dont see ur post much these days..

HotMess

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

OH it wasn't trail no wonder why I still have that program in my computer but I never download in my lappy so downloading right now lolz
Actually my computer frozen right now..so need to download here on my lappy. Aditi u make avis on Cs4 too

Yep. I make avis on CS4. :)

Just google/youtube for Photoshop mediafire or Photoshop filebox, and you'll eventually find something. Or torrent it. :)

Oh Ok..I try to make avis ..on Cs4 with mp4 it did not worked:(

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aishh.

Aditi, my peace mission happily failed.ROFL

You really can't try cooling down Sameer and Karan. They both won't stop. I don't bother with them.. Nick, Ricky, Aiswarya, BI, others will listen. Sameer and Karan? Once they get started, it's hard to hold them back. At least you tried. LOL
Nick, Ricky, BI and Twinny dont argue much these days. We've all realized that its a waste of time.

The issue with Sameer and Karaan is they abuse alot and a girl like me wouldnt even want to read it, commenting and making them stop is far away.

Edited by Aishh. - 02 January 2013 at 12:52pm

HotMess-SalShah4eva-

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

they still datingShocked

Apparently so. I actually used to love them together during APKGK days, but now I dislike them off-screen. I am not sure how true the stories I have heard are, but RanKat's relationship is very on/off. I don't know how Kat can run back to Ranbir so many times... If a guy can cheat on someone else with you, the same guy can cheat on you with someone else.

Same goes with Deepika. Ranbir should just stop. >.<

FullyFaltoo.-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Are u guys going to school back? lolz
guys tell me some good movies to watch.awww plzz no hindi only english. Its been long time I havent watched it any yet. I dont want to watch new one yet lolz
Did any1 watched Black water. I want some like suspense one

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.