BW CC#111 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 134

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Kohli has been inconsistent since November :S Gauti has been horrible since a while too. Rahane missed an opportunity :S Hopefully Yuvi delivers like he did in T20.

Credit to Paki bowlers. They're pretty darn amazing. Can Junaid Khan play for India? LOL

I heard Pujara will be in England series also. I hope these guys play well, they're our future. I remember Rahane in England on debut, he was very good. But he didn't get lots of chances after that *ugh Mahii* -__- I hope he makes full use of the next chances he gets vs England!

Ditto on Rohit sucks. He never delivers. We just keep hearing that he's talented...dekha toh kabhi nahin. Sleepy 

Everyone has been on and off lately. Only Yuvraj and Dhoni has been somewhat consistent.

And shit now Yuvraj's goneAngry

Yes please lets swap Sreesanth and Irfan for JunaidLOL

Pujara shouldve been considered in this series. But if Gauti continues to play horrible like he has been then I wouldn't mind seeing Pujara replace him. 

And we need some good bowlers especially fast ones. 

Im glad they don't consider playing Rohit Sharma and Yusuf Pathan anymore. Promoted as extremely talented, came out as a bustSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.chocolover89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC#111 (Page 47)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
yuvi bhi gaya:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
and bowling was considered are weak link:/

PigBenis

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

and bowling was considered are weak link:/

I know. Never could find someone who can make it long term. Although Zaheer is pretty good.

FullyFaltoo.chocolover89

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

I know. Never could find someone who can make it long term. Although Zaheer is pretty good.

i love the times when srinath and kumble were a part of the team...koi chinta nahin thi!!

now-a-days the shelf life of an indian bowler(specially medium pacers) has reduced drastically..

zaheer was ok..i could never really get over the 2003 world cup final!!

plus if we are going to go with the 7+4 composition...our batsmen need to fire...and with the new icc rules in place...scoring runs should be easier!!!

PigBenischocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Media was saying that selectors are likely to drop either Viru or Gauti for England ODI's. Only 1 because they still want some experience at the top.

Murali Vijay and Mukund did well in the India A match today. One of them might be picked also.

As for bowlers, it's hard to believe that in a population of 1+ billion, they can't find good bowlers and take good care of them so they're not always injured =/

Edited by chocolover89 - 06 January 2013 at 1:30am

PigBenisFullyFaltoo.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Media was saying that selectors are likely to drop either Viru or Gauti for England ODI's. Only 1 because they still want some experience at the top.

if dhoni has a say we all know which one it's going to be:P

but did you just see the raina vala dropped catch-younus's placement was spot on:/
pak is good man...it just is!!!

even with the batsmen whenever we take a wicket..i can never say thank god...it's always oh shit ab yeh aa gaya!

PigBenis

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

if dhoni has a say we all know which one it's going to be:P

but did you just see the raina vala dropped catch-younus's placement was spot on:/
pak is good man...it just is!!!

even with the batsmen whenever we take a wicket..i can never say thank god...it's always oh shit ab yeh aa gaya!

One has an average of 20 something, the other 30 something. I'd drop the one with the average of 20 something too. Confused LOL

yess I did see it, almost freaked out then.

And we're totally screwed now. Raina gone. Can Ashwin stay with Mahi till the end?? *please*
Never mind he can't. Sleepy All out for 150? Mahi looks upset.

Edited by chocolover89 - 06 January 2013 at 1:41am

FullyFaltoo.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.