Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moon_075

Groupbie

moon_075

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Of late, die hard fans of celebrated show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon mourn for its abrupt ending on 30th November, 2012. It's hardly a month and we heard the next heart breaking news on another popular show of Star Plus. 

According to the latest information we have gathered, Cinevistaas's Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai is kept under scanner and have all chances to get pulled by the channel due to dipping TRPs.

Source informs, "As per the last discussion with the channel, Ek Hazaaron Mein will make way for DJ's A Creative Unit's next show Sher Dil Shergil. With the promos of Sher Dil on air, countdown begins for Ek Hazaaron to warp up as the show has got the time slot of 8:30 PM."

Simultaneously, It is was also said that Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is also under scanner and have high chances to bid adieu but probably the show has got an extension till June this year, dropping the chances of going off.Smile

We too hear that Sher Dil Shergil will go on air by end or early next month. No concrete date has been released by the channel.

We tried calling and also sent a text to producer Siddharth Malhotrabut all our efforts were futile.

With this development, one more popular show is ready to bare the burnt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANN91saru.g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make Relive...!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vim916

Goldie

vim916

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
am getting scared for yr. damn starplus is really heartless. love my yr

DuggukedePrincessDreams

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Dnt worry, YRKKH is SOUL of Starplus as its LONGEST Running show in Top 5 so SP dnt do anything. EHMMBH has been dipping.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukededipali13vim916ANN91

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hope nothing happens to YRKKH and our NakshCry Thanks for the article Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANN91

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
This article cannot be true, yrkkh is second highest show on sp and all channels then how can it go off air, crap article. Anyways TOI is enemy of yrkkh so we cannot expect good articles from them.

If yrkkh continue to get good trps then sp will again extend the contract in June inshallah and I am sure that it will continue to get good trps and will get extension inshallah 

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 02 January 2013 at 5:50pm

shruthi.sweety

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Miss my Ipkknd my Sarun but glad sp ended it with Sarun one wise decision they took and logically they won't end yrkkh it's getting same trps etc as dabh and saathiya ehmmbh has dipped so low so yeah if it ends its possible

ANN91Saraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I guess now toh it cannot be true

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 02 January 2013 at 10:24pm

ANN91

mannukitian

Goldie

mannukitian

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i dn thnk sp vl end yrkkh as its gettin high trp's

ANN91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.