Fan Fictions

KR OS: Raging Desires

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
unres

yaayyy!!!!!! finally maine fir se padh lia πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³
*phew* yaar sach mai bohat bohat bohat lamba update h ye to 😳
ur record break update 🀣

okh!! now coming to update
waise toh you knw my vichar verbally on dis bt still you want written too so i m here πŸ˜†

Faadu conceptπŸ˜ƒ
Perfectly n very beautifully written😊
n da way you showed rey n kria frndship was awsome
coz acc to me EK LADKA AUR EK LADKI BFF to kbhi ni ban skte...personal experince h πŸ˜‰ yeah normal frnds ban sakte h ok na πŸ˜›

i love dere first kiss tough wo attractiveness ke karan thi bt still ek alag sa fire tha frm rey side mostly πŸ˜† coz we awl knw ki kria to kya feel krti h yske bare mai πŸ˜‰

n den wo rey ka mind war before pool party dat was one of my fav part...bolo ganda dimag on work 🀣

okh!!! i lyk da way rey asked her for date...sachi mai kria ko to pta ni kitna GRANTED lia h is bande ne

bt in da end i love da way kria taunt him for another chic n his attitude towards her...seriously wo JAB TAK..TAB TAK was best part for me πŸ˜†

n in b/w u showed sweet sweet rey too...who get jealous n his possesive freling i lyk it alot...n last mai jo rey ne confess kia dat was really sweet 😊

so in whole i love ur dis OS alot πŸ˜ƒ
n ha i lub u jiii
Edited by shaffy_arsha - 11 years ago
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES πŸ˜ƒ
Unres*
This is surely a very intelligent OS! I as a reader found it some serious stuff! It must have taken of you a lot!😳
There friendship started with Kria's one-sided love towards Rey! The the way she got over it! I liked it! You kept the character content to their elements! No one behaved out of the box or different! Kudos girl!πŸ‘
Their trial to a relationship and then Rey's total jerk attitude towards it, seriously I felt like punching him.😑 He is one hell confused person. I found him self centered! He wants it all! He wants her a lover and he wants her as BFF too!😑
I seriously loved the para where she told him that he is gonna need her till the time he doesn't get someone else!! It was bang on to define Rey's inputs and attitude in their relationship.
But towards the end you made him redeemed! πŸ˜ƒ
It was lovely piece of work..πŸ‘
Well done Vaishu!
I loved it!

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

mera dil toh kar raha hai ki tujhe pakad jar maaru.. abey kitna lamba.. main so jaati toh?? ... (cell pe sab lamba lagta hai πŸ˜›

unres..
starting from the top
kya likha hai tune.. nahi likha kya hai??
yeh sab hai kya?? best frnz turning out couples woh bhi aise..
woh kisi aur ko propose karne ki jurat rakhta hai. (mujhe toh pehle se pete tha)
haye ram.. isne toh party mein kiss kiya achha hua kisine dekha nahi..
but do like describing Kria in swim wear I remember vield temptation mein bhi aisa discription tha somewhat.. anyways usko side mein rakh.. woh sab hone ke baad jhagda.. menu badaa mazaa aaya..
oh teri yeh toh London chali gayi.. bechara ek mahine tadpa.. naah bechara nahi hai.. gadha..
hm.. phir frnz..
huh isne use propose kiya.. I mean seriously.. oh just to b IT couple of the town.. tu iss Rey ko sambhal kar rakh mujhe mila toh iska gala dabaa dungi..
phir se kiss.. that too hanging out with frnz.. phir breakup..
but I loved the end.. the way she shows the other side of her aur woh confused soul.. naah.. jealous.. naah.. chod main khud confuse hu iske liye naam sochne k liye..

but it has come out really well.. but I want a 2nd part to this.. abhi toh they have started freshly but nothing cleared...
mujhe chahiye matlab chahiye.. *demanding like a kid*Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
one of d longest OSs!! 
simply Awesome..fabulous n totally different from usual types...
luvd it...

Edited by shukti_19 - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sachi mai lamba hai 😳 I really do need to wait till Spring break.. Tab tak reserve? 😳 Abhi I have to go do assignments. Kal baat karte hai πŸ€— LY
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a totally different and fab concept...applauses
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u seriously deserve an award for this
very different nd creative OS
i applaud u :D
great work
thnx 4 da pm
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was pretty big..
A superb one..

I loved the way finally how Rey let out his feelings..
He was not sure but what he said was from his heart..
He did not manipulate things like he did it first..
And About Kria all I will say is she is a sweet heart...
She is only person whom I can see bearing so much within and still keeping the person comfortable till she can and  even making him realize what she meant..

the sweet possessiveness of Rey when he wanted to know her first was uber cute...

--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome os...
Luvd it...
Thankx 4 d pm