Fan Fictions

India-Forums

KR OS: Raging Desires

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06kritikakapoorKriyaansh3103chandana29bhakti15_lovekriyansh_varshitha.h.nkriayasArhikriyanshrimssssssskreyaDiksha97sanaa-shaikash96reahalkavidoll2012oyster20Roshniahmedvaishnavikrasarchisha06nicelydoneAnyaa_KriYaansh-swaron-tinad3loverkarankritika27Jade_Preciousnspn.92navya_arshaaashima.jindalsharuKR--Nishi--roshnithedivagrungta11star94Malvaikakriyaansh.reyamdollyduapinkypanrocksMy_loveis_gonerubykriyanshDeepu_krk.sweettrishikarajput0lohananivedita_Deepika_-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASShweta-kriyanshCHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arsha-Pia-GayatriJethaniaashi_arsha..-Chabhilal-..shiksha_03jaanvi_Arshasmileysmigunnu1Thats.me.Gunibeauty14.....pujan.....only_kriyanshArshalicious-vaishnavimuralsweet_sanju--RAINA--zona_malikLuvAly_KriYansh-Neelambari-Artistic_StrokePinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvAsweetangelpayalanniemathiaskrpuja_arshaLivingforARMOON_ARSHATyler_DurdenEffaciousmaddieeesukanyaaHR-DMG4life-Neethu-Syed695-Sanj-nj_SRKholicshaffy_arsha--Akshu--magical_maniayogini64Pumpkinnbasket_101Nxt_rockstaraishasullyHPHolic-3Pihu.k11..Roop..pallavi.14PunjabiKudi_17Roxxy47sumimitashalini_arshaCrazy4AshVik-phenomenal-_sweetannu_.Optimism.KriShaReYamSuni1986chand91crazysky..DamonCrazy..KriYaansh960luv_arshakuhu_Arshabluelashes-Directioner-anjali22ArSha_CookieBorn2Dancedancersqueenmoon_cupcake..KR..aishu3003EnduranceSuckerPunch.-Ocean.eyes-nature2Nisha_MaNan

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
res
unres

yaayyy!!!!!! finally maine fir se padh lia Big smile Party
*phew* yaar sach mai bohat bohat bohat lamba update h ye to Embarrassed
ur record break update ROFL

okh!! now coming to update
waise toh you knw my vichar verbally on dis bt still you want written too so i m here LOL

Faadu conceptBig smile
Perfectly n very beautifully writtenSmile
n da way you showed rey n kria frndship was awsome
coz acc to me EK LADKA AUR EK LADKI BFF to kbhi ni ban skte...personal experince h Wink yeah normal frnds ban sakte h ok na Tongue

i love dere first kiss tough wo attractiveness ke karan thi bt still ek alag sa fire tha frm rey side mostly LOL coz we awl knw ki kria to kya feel krti h yske bare mai Wink

n den wo rey ka mind war before pool party dat was one of my fav part...bolo ganda dimag on work ROFL

okh!!! i lyk da way rey asked her for date...sachi mai kria ko to pta ni kitna GRANTED lia h is bande ne

bt in da end i love da way kria taunt him for another chic n his attitude towards her...seriously wo JAB TAK..TAB TAK was best part for me LOL

n in b/w u showed sweet sweet rey too...who get jealous n his possesive freling i lyk it alot...n last mai jo rey ne confess kia dat was really sweet Smile Day Dreaming

so in whole i love ur dis OS alot Big smile
n ha i lub u jiii

Edited by shaffy_arsha - 03 January 2013 at 1:39pm
Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
RES Big smile
Unres*
This is surely a very intelligent OS! I as a reader found it some serious stuff! It must have taken of you a lot!Embarrassed
There friendship started with Kria's one-sided love towards Rey! The the way she got over it! I liked it! You kept the character content to their elements! No one behaved out of the box or different! Kudos girl!Clap
Their trial to a relationship and then Rey's total jerk attitude towards it, seriously I felt like punching him.Angry He is one hell confused person. I found him self centered! He wants it all! He wants her a lover and he wants her as BFF too!Angry
I seriously loved the para where she told him that he is gonna need her till the time he doesn't get someone else!! It was bang on to define Rey's inputs and attitude in their relationship.
But towards the end you made him redeemed! Big smile
It was lovely piece of work..Clap
Well done Vaishu!
I loved it!

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 04 January 2013 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evilkt

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
res

mera dil toh kar raha hai ki tujhe pakad jar maaru.. abey kitna lamba.. main so jaati toh?? ... (cell pe sab lamba lagta hai Tongue

unres..
starting from the top
kya likha hai tune.. nahi likha kya hai??
yeh sab hai kya?? best frnz turning out couples woh bhi aise..
woh kisi aur ko propose karne ki jurat rakhta hai. (mujhe toh pehle se pete tha)
haye ram.. isne toh party mein kiss kiya achha hua kisine dekha nahi..
but do like describing Kria in swim wear I remember vield temptation mein bhi aisa discription tha somewhat.. anyways usko side mein rakh.. woh sab hone ke baad jhagda.. menu badaa mazaa aaya..
oh teri yeh toh London chali gayi.. bechara ek mahine tadpa.. naah bechara nahi hai.. gadha..
hm.. phir frnz..
huh isne use propose kiya.. I mean seriously.. oh just to b IT couple of the town.. tu iss Rey ko sambhal kar rakh mujhe mila toh iska gala dabaa dungi..
phir se kiss.. that too hanging out with frnz.. phir breakup..
but I loved the end.. the way she shows the other side of her aur woh confused soul.. naah.. jealous.. naah.. chod main khud confuse hu iske liye naam sochne k liye..

but it has come out really well.. but I want a 2nd part to this.. abhi toh they have started freshly but nothing cleared...
mujhe chahiye matlab chahiye.. *demanding like a kid*

Edited by -shenz- - 04 January 2013 at 5:17am
sukanyaa IF-Rockerz
sukanyaa
sukanyaa

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
res
--Shukti-- IF-Rockerz
--Shukti--
--Shukti--

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
one of d longest OSs!! 
simply Awesome..fabulous n totally different from usual types...
luvd it...

Edited by shukti_19 - 02 January 2013 at 11:58pm
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Sachi mai lamba hai Stern Smile I really do need to wait till Spring break.. Tab tak reserve? Embarrassed Abhi I have to go do assignments. Kal baat karte hai Hug LY
Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
a totally different and fab concept...applauses

Go to top