Posted: 11 years ago
ok i liked new rk at first and still like him nyc with Madhu, but now slap from paddy is too much and that trishna who never stops insulting him too much. sorry i want old rk back with his arrogance to all ( not including his biwi ). I want that spark back now
Originally posted by drashti786

really i want old rk
i miss that rk
hum kisi hal main kush nahi hain i love episode really its not good that every one is trying to slap or bash him but he done all it before so forgive them all this time.
abhay love pia yaar i agree with u. cv's khuch bhi karle sab kabhi khush nai ho sakte lol. U know he did wrong, but i don't want him to get slapped
I know!!! I want the old RK with anger back!!! I mean its nice that he is nice, but I kinda want the nice behavior limited to Madhu!! He really needs to start turning into the old RK!!! I mean he is listening to Trishna's taunts and now the slap!!! COME ON RK...REACT!!!

~ Krishu 
yes i want him to be lovey hubby, but not man who gives love to all. I can't trishna crap and that salp was so bad.
i have stopped watching the show now, too boring for me ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually you right, Deepak!

If you ask me.. that slap was useless and not required at that moment!
It was mere over-reaction from sasuma!

It's just my POV.. please don't bash me.

And old RK... *sigh*! I am still hooked to this show because I still believe that one day that sexy, bad ass RK will be back!

Sidra
Edited by Sweet_Desires - 11 years ago
Agree...๐Ÿ˜Šyahan toh RK' ki izzat ka falooda ban raha hai,magar woh phir bhi 'Gandhigiri' pe hi khaayam hai...! ๐Ÿ˜กwant the bad-a$$ Rk back...!!! Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i have stopped watching the show now, too boring for me ๐Ÿ˜†
i also yaar, i just left on the tv for treps lol. Maybe they are dragging it bcoz of vivian's leave. They will bring old rk back yaar, i just hope. I think they need a downfall in trp and cv's will realize, but trp aunties will give them trp. U know i watch old football matches over the crap going on lol.