Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Tanya di Ovi is obessed with Arjun n yes he may divorced her by the way arjun doesn't cares for her so why so much drama on that,It clearly states that Purvi n Arjun still love each other.

That why called ARVI FOREVER

jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting precap cant wait till tomorow
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot agree more with you Tanya! What are CVs trying to show? Marriage is some kind of living arrangement? Makes me nauseous!

What was the pre-cap about. I am sorry that I ask - I could not watch the show. Would be thankful if you can tell me.

Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks naresh. Don't worry about the mistakes. Its quite hard to update via mobile.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Naresh, Suddenly cvs have realised that ppl wants to see Arvi romance but plz can they solve a small issue called Marriage,
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pch76

I cannot agree more with you Tanya! What are CVs trying to show? Marriage is some kind of living arrangement? Makes me nauseous!

What was the pre-cap about. I am sorry that I ask - I could not watch the show. Would be thankful if you can tell me.

Manav is asking purvi why is she taking the blame for ovi all the time (he is also getting suspicious that purvi is hideing somthing)
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonnybgood

Manav is asking purvi why is she taking the blame for ovi all the time (he is also getting suspicious that purvi is hideing somthing)

Thanks so much! Hmm now I know Purvi ka bhaanda phootega!  She will reveal that her baby is Arjuns!!
Surish thumbnail
Thanks ever so much

miadelrosario thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

</div>

<div>The updaters are not obliged to give updates on the time when the show starts ...If for any reason they are late then members have to understand that something important must have come up for them .

Yep, i agree with you. Members should be thankful that updaters spare some of their time just to give us daily updates. Take your time Naresh and thanks to all updaters for your time & effort 😳 Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank u soo much for the update...was there a precap???