Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Jan 2, 2013 Written Update (Page 3)

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
All those who thanked me for update or will do later you all are more than welcome .Smile.Today i had plenty of time so thought of doing a very detailed update  so i can save many people from bearing the torture of seeing today's episodeROFLToday i was really doing kyun kyun kyun why this dragfest episode came in my lap D'ohIn all episode i found the precap really interesting  LOL i am really looking forward to Ganga's story
What i think its good Jagaya hasn't informed his family members where he is going  or discussed with them why he is leaving  because i think he knows very well  my dear Dadisaa won't let me go or if did she won't let me do one work on my own and will every day stand at my door for service LOL

i don't think Jagaya will be found out so soon by Dadisaa  after all his and Ganga's story will first set whatever he will do for her that will start then perhaps he can bring her to Haveli ..This Talaash mission is just to keep Dadisaa busy LOLotherwise cvs must have thought we have no role left for Surekha jee in current track but i can imagine one day Dadisaa finding him and then perhaps we can have good conversation between Dadi and her ladesar and he makes her understand. I hope and wish she doesn't force him to come back because i really appreciate what he is doing now and he should proceed in this way to be a successful man one day and makes his family proud of him i hope there is no interference from Dadisaa this time

Basant and Gehna's adoption track is streching like a rubber band Sleepy but how they can adopt Ganga's child or child will fill the gap ? Till that child will grow up to be of Nandu's age to play with him Nandu will grow into a manLOLlet's see what cvs will do here

For AnSh Cvs have two days of the same precap what was the scene ? so smallLOL

Sanchi is the most nonsense character in show ..i have stopped thinking what she does and why she does that ? what are her demands ?.She is out of my mortal person's understanding Sleepy

The irony in the show in between AnSh and Jagaya 's stories ..in two days of AnSh marriage they could n't have one meaningful conversation between them  for their life ahead and here Jagaya two days he left home he has progressed so much he decided what he wants to do in his life , chose a village where he can start his work , opened a clinic there and working there , serving people while AnSh 's train is so slow LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 02 January 2013 at 11:53am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15er_alksbrick_redvidya0000Siya_MisseshaHina-fastforwardsamvi.loveanshLibra123dixie123Beautiful-Soulaparnauma

Hina- IF-Dazzler
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you for great  update MahiStar...i can skip the episode Tonguenothing sounds interesting except for precap

Jagaya can't have even two minutes to cry peacefullyLOLa dhamka always happens in his life LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000Siya_samvi.Libra123Beautiful-Soul

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Thank you for great  update MahiStar...i can skip the episode Tonguenothing sounds interesting except for precap

Jagaya can't have even two minutes to cry peacefullyLOLa dhamka always happens in his life LOL
if Jagaya had a peaceful life cvs k pait par laat par jae giROFLafter all they have only one full of twists character in showLOL

Edited by mahi12 - 02 January 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Siya_Libra123Beautiful-Soul

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

mahi12

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for a super update.

mahi12

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brick_red

Thanks for the update.

BV is getting back to its original slow pace !! For sometime BV didnot have any major side stories. Before we had Shyam-Sugna, Phooli, Gehna's struggle, Mahaveer Singh etc. CVs have been focusing on Ansh, JaGa and J for long. Probably now they will tell other stories too in parallel with AnSh and J.

Basanth-Gehna adoption track is good. It serves multiple purposes.

Dadisa is trying to do the same thing she used to do with young Jagya..She won't let him face the consequence of his actions..  

Why Shekhar's househod helper is introduced? May be there are going to be many episodes in KB. If Ansh is going back to CH soon, no need to allot so much screen time for the cook.
I think,Daddu has been taken off so cook has been introduced. By the way, this year the armed forces called off their New Year Bash. So what is Daddu doing? Ahem..ahem..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redmahi12vidya0000Siya_samvi.

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Mahi - Thanks for the elaborate and well written update.Smile

I can't understand this stagnation with AnSh story.If they want to show A bonding with Shekhars show some meaningful interactions between them.
AnSh bonding is not happening at all.We are not interested whether they have their SR now or later but they don't seem to be any emotional connect between them which was so beautifully shown before.Angry

There wasn't much to this episode except for Bahiron and Basant interaction and Nandu and Gehna interactions.Both were fitting in well with the themes that BV.Clap

Detective scene and the Shekhars scene were plain dragging.Thumbs Down
Don't know what Shekhars found new about Anandi's appearnace.Confused

Nice to see Silly Sanchi being put in place by A in a sweet and pleasant mannerThumbs Up

Edited by aparnauma - 02 January 2013 at 7:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redmahi12umamSiya_Missesha

Go to top