Qubool Hai

Just Chill Yaar... :)

-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good Morning!!

So I've been reading alot of posts ... And majority of them speak on:

1. They don't like how the track is going...
2. They think that the track is being exaggerated unnecessarily...
3. Zoya's childish behavior is getting out of hand...
4. The CV's should put some depth into the show like at the beginning...
And more...

But guys!! Don't u remember...??
Even before there were small issues about QH at first... I mean... When QH started even then some people were worried ... And upset ( I was) because:

1. Zee tv's synopsis on the shows plot ... ( this one for me )
2. Rashid being spineless...
And some other stuff...

So what I'm saying is tht.. Even before people were upset immensely and even now they are... About some stuff tht is... But 4 LIONS & GUL ALWAYS make it up to their QH fans... They WILL think of something to fix all of it.. After all.. We r the fans so the show basically runs according to us... Jk! :) lol... Well to some extent...

So people... Just CHILL... Stop worrying... & ENJOY... :)

Au Revoir :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I was one of the people who weren't happy with the on-going track..but I think most of us have a lot of hope..at least i do! I just had a few complaints, cause I know they can do so much better! According to me, last week was amazing! I could not wait over the weekend! I don;t understand the whole Bond thing tho tbh ..but yes, you are right. And dw, even though people are posting stuff, everyone has hope for this show..cause it has SO much potential because of the amazing actors and basic storyline! Edited by enchanted. - 11 years ago
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trust in ph 

no one like them

they will give every thing but we have 2 be patience
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I CAN ONLY SAY BE PATIENT. BCZ ITS 4 LIONS SHOW NT KEKTA.. SO HOPE FR THE BEST.. LOOKS LIKE PRESENT LL BE NIKHAT SHADI PROBS.. BCZ OF SAITAN KI KHALA.. I FEEL LIKE IT LL MAKE A MAJOR SITUATION.. FR AYAN & ASAD'S FAMILY.. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE..ASYA IS JUST GR8 IMPROVING EVRYDAY.. WAITING FR ZOYA'S BOND DREAM..
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afsuu

trust in ph 

no one like them

Thank u 
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar just chill its a daily soap sooo all epi cant be good drag to hoga hi bt end of the day we will get what we want 👍🏼 
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhsar.crazy

thats true

Thnk u ! :)
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted.

<font color="#ff0033">I was one of the people who weren't happy with the on-going track..but I think most of us have a lot of hope..at least i do! I just had a few complaints, cause I know they can do so much better! According to me, last week was amazing! I could not wait over the weekend! I don;t understand the whole Bond thing tho tbh ..but yes, you are right. And dw, even though people are posting stuff, everyone has hope for this show..cause it has SO much potential because of the amazing actors and basic storyline!</font>

Yh.. Even I have high hopes.!! I lovedd last week! I know tht the bond thing is bit out of place but dnt worry... It will even itself out.. Thnk u!! :)
Yh it does have amazing potential.. :)
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: afsuu

trust in ph

no one like them

Exactly!! :)
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: flowergarden

<font color="#cc0033">I CAN ONLY SAY BE PATIENT. BCZ ITS 4 LIONS SHOW NT KEKTA.. SO HOPE FR THE BEST.. LOOKS LIKE PRESENT LL BE NIKHAT SHADI PROBS.. BCZ OF SAITAN KI KHALA.. I FEEL LIKE IT LL MAKE A MAJOR SITUATION.. FR AYAN & ASAD'S FAMILY.. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE..ASYA IS JUST GR8 IMPROVING EVRYDAY.. WAITING FR ZOYA'S BOND DREAM..</font>

Yh I also think it'll be nikhat's wedding problems... ASYA is just beautiful! They havent disappointed me yt... Lol... I have a feeling tht it'll be todaii :)