Best Of Moments In PSH - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by payal7

I loved all of the scenes from April to July because of the multi faceted characters, multiple storylines, balance of emotional and light hearted scenes.
I specially loved the spirited, fiesty Sugni with her jabber-jabber (talking too fast) and dagar-magar hatli pakad jain jain se sambhalna, the mother-daughter relationship, the TVS-Adi bond, the unlikely Sugni-Amu friendship, the TVS-TJS exchanges, as well as the TVS Sugni exchanges.

My all time favourate scene is the double meaning scenes in July. Gulki-Varun executed the scenes beautiully.

Payal do u mind if i steal ur post?😆
Same answer from my side only a change in "Jabber-Jabbar" to Chapper Chapper😆

1) In the second episode where all bednis formed a barrier in front of Sugni to shield her from Digvijay

The next two come bit earlier in the same episode
2) In the beginning of the second episode, I think.  When Bumsukhiya comes for Sugni.  Gulabiya tries to plead, and how he deals with Gulabiya.

3) Sugni is trying to flee, and manages to run straight into Bumsukh.  There was like a split second of how they both reacted to each  other.

4) Sugni's look after she finds out Vikram was the Thakur she was supposed to pick up.  I think Vikram had left. She is still inside and has just processed all the information.  You saw how she is starting have such high regard for the man.

5) The scene where Sugni is massaging Gulabiya's feet and remembers Vikram.  How she thinks to herself that not all Thakurs are how Gulabiya described.

6) After Vikram gives Rattu the job, the episode ends with Champu and Sugni, as they sing some village song about a lion and a lamb.  

7) O Re Piya--Vikram's imagination of Sugni in the rain.

8) I had stopped watching by this time, because Reva Manzil had started. But i saw this scene in a fanvid.  When Amrita gets up and dances with Sugni at her engagement.  That was just so amazing to watch and so, so well done. Hats off to all there--director, actors, etc.

Geez, it's like... more and more come in.  As others said, there are so many the first three months of this show.

Amrita's photos of Sugni.  She shows it to Vikram, and their talk as they look at the photos.

I'll even add Digvijay's reactions whenever he saw his father treat his mother like dirt.  Oh, and lol when Thakurani dumped buckets of cold water on him.

I wasn't going to add it since others had mentioned, but definitely Sugni at her first Rai. When she prayed for a raksha, and then her face when she saw Vikram, and then of course as she heard Vikram's disappointed words.

Sugni's face as Adi dragged her out of the house after he remembered his father and his bedni.  How she kept looking at Vikram.
Sorry for triple posting, but I feel this deserves its own.

The scene where Amrita talks about her childhood wedding dreams, and Adi is both listening to her and looking at her.  He is not glancing around, fidgeting, or annoyed. He's just lets her talk, keeps his eyes on her and listens.  I'm not sure, but I think he might have had a small smile.

My tribute to Amrita, who, along with Champa, is the only innocent character in this whole mess of a show
I wont be able to  type too much...all i would say is i agrree with all the friends here that from April to July almost all episodes were filled with good scenes.
I used to wait daily ignoring dinner preparation wo watch PSH.So excitedly i used to watch.
It kept me stucked to my sofa...every episode has new things..
Free sprited Sug,Loving ,caring Gulabi, Dignified yet villanous TJS and TVS no words for him..even i liked Adi's scene s with Sug and Vik ,amu that time.
Amu , Vik special bonding ..
There are so many...
Edited by seemasr - 11 years ago
Komal

Of course you can borrow my post. We both like tight script, flowing storyline and powerhouse performances.

You are absoluately right its not jabber-jabber it is of course chapper-chapper.

Julie

yes I do mean the button sawing scene but from the moment Sugni stepped out of Kuhu's room and bumped into TVS to the actual button sawing bit. The words, the tone and the facial expressions made that interaction memorable.

That is what is missing from the storyline. There are no light hearted scenes between main characters and those that are look forced and are more an irritation than funny.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago