Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 47!! (Page 138)

Post Reply New Post

Page 138 of 151

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Parichay - badalte professions kaConfused

if they are just going to try one after another, well I made suggestion Kunal should be a model. So are they going to incorporate that?

So far he has been everything but a Lawyer, a boxer, a gambler, a bartender, a business man, a typist, D'oh
@blue what he's doing is related to his law profession only naTongue

I am dying to see him as a rocking and successful Lawyer and not getting to see it, very frustratingOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-BHAVIIshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 47!! (Page 138)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

if they are just going to try one after another, well I made suggestion Kunal should be a model. So are they going to incorporate that?

@Bold - I agree.. In this profession, sirf attitude dikhana hai... That our hero does well Clap

why do you think I made that suggestion? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVIIshweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

So far he has been everything but a Lawyer, a boxer, a gambler, a bartender, a business man, a typist, D'oh

and now that all possible career options have been explored exhaustively he shall go back to being a lawyer and a bloody good one at thatWink

@ Red - This has been my dream since the day one, not sure when will it be fulfilledOuchOuchOuch

ria60BHAVIIshweta_r

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Kunal you are a criminal lawyer and there are millions of criminals in the world, go fight cases against those criminals .

Someone has to hire him na... Even the criminals have a lot of choices.. 

There are many people who cant afford big lawyers and if Kunal fight those cases and if he wins those cases then all people will come to Kunal na

-RaniBHAVIIshweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Parichay - badalte professions ka if they are just going to try one after another, well I made suggestion Kunal should be a model. So are they going to incorporate that?
So far he has been everything but a Lawyer, a boxer, a gambler, a bartender, a business man, a typist, 
thank God they he didn adapted stealing or robbery ROFL

I don' think KC will ever stoop to stealing and robbery. I have that much faith in himTongueSmile

BHAVIIshweta_r

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BHAVII

I wonder if KC's medals r original LOL How a gold medalist lawyer remained unemployed till so long Shocked ??

You have to look out for a job and get hired... noone offers jobs just like that...

Waise KC ka kaam karne ka mann nahi tha

Shweta today you are truly in rocking mood LOL LOL .
 Clap Clap for all your comments they are better than the show Tongue and thanks for the LU

Bhavi, today's LU was not good because everytime i wanted to post something, I got a spam message. It seems IF guys were reading my hubby's mind..LOL

But its good enough for me. I watched the show yesterday since i wanted to see KC with thinking hat so badly LOL.  You saved me from watching the showTongue

Edited by BHAVII - 18 January 2013 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_r

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Parichay - badalte professions ka if they are just going to try one after another, well I made suggestion Kunal should be a model. So are they going to incorporate that?
So far he has been everything but a Lawyer, a boxer, a gambler, a bartender, a business man, a typist, 

I don' think KC will ever stoop to stealing and robbery. I have that much faith in himTongueSmile

Agree... Kunal Chopra never does anything that is against the law (Richa's statement)!LOL

-RaniBHAVII

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Agree... Kunal Chopra never does anything that is against the law (Richa's statement)!LOL

And I concur with Richa on this TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BHAVIIshweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top