Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Bhavi, today's LU was not good because everytime i wanted to post something, I got a spam message. It seems IF guys were reading my hubby's mind..πŸ˜†

But its good enough for me. I watched the show yesterday since i wanted to see KC with thinking hat so badly πŸ˜†.  You saved me from watching the showπŸ˜›
Edited by BHAVII - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

I don' think KC will ever stoop to stealing and robbery. I have that much faith in himπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Agree... Kunal Chopra never does anything that is against the law (Richa's statement)!πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Agree... Kunal Chopra never does anything that is against the law (Richa's statement)!πŸ˜†

And I concur with Richa on this πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

I don' think KC will ever stoop to stealing and robbery. I have that much faith in him

Hopefully πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

There are many people who cant afford big lawyers and if Kunal fight those cases and if he wins those cases then all people will come to Kunal na

I doubt if KC/CVs have such a sharp brain like u πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Now m feeling sleepy πŸ₯± going to bed πŸ˜ƒ gd nght πŸ˜› blooper free drmz πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Now m feeling sleepy πŸ₯± going to bed πŸ˜ƒ gd nght πŸ˜› blooper free drmz πŸ˜†

🀣
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am dying to see him as a rocking and successful Lawyer and not getting to see it, very frustrating

We have waited for so long,cant we wait for few more days.πŸ˜‰If he's shown successful the very next day we'll be the first people to criticize cvs.My opinion-they are taking the track in right direction n the pace,as of now is ok.

Woh pehle naseeb insaan jisko  madat chahiye jald hi KC ke paas aayega😊
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

We have waited for so long,cant we wait for few more days.πŸ˜‰If he's shown successful the very next day we'll be the first people to criticize cvs.My opinion-they are taking the track in right direction n the pace,as of now is ok.

Yeah, we can definitely wait little longer to see our dreams come true to see KC as a sharp and successful lawyerπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ But it kind of hurts to see him as a typist Nevertheless, if they end this track just as beautifully as they have been carrying it thus far, I will be very happy
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

agree with  you  on  this  sahasra  !

this  was  not  bad  to  start    .  he  was  in  and  around  the  venue   of  the  court    ,  i suppose    and    typing    there      sure  will  lead  him  into  finding    a    possible    case  to  fight    and  it  also   justifies  his   attempts  to  make  some  hard  earnings    .  well  better  late  than  never    !

it  might  not  be    easy  afterall  to  find  some  job  with  such    a  long    gap    in the  continuance  of  the  profession  .  so  atleast  a  day   or  two  of  struggle    is  justified  here.

unlike  his  businessman  avtar  which  just  came  to  him so  easily    the  real    fight  to  get  back  to  profession      seems      a  better  deal.