Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Irritated by the last episode? Too illogical for your smart brains? Over the top loud Hindi serial drama? Prefer American or British intelligent serials? Do you dislike sloppy police work that could've put the baddies away (after watching too many CSI/Bones/Castle)? Can't take this ugly eye make-up anymore? Dead

Why don't you give it a rest and leaveBig smile for a few days? I need some (maybe 10-15) viewers to stop watching the show briefly. This show is in danger of becoming one of the most popular shows in TV. Top reigning shows have ended or in decline (RK is in love or a protagonist is on her way to becoming a police officer). This is a void and no new show is as gripping at this moment (trust me; I have surfed them all). TRP is rising for PKDH; it's in top 10 in IF. This is an ominous sign... 

Lousy episodes every 2 week is exactly what I need. The reception needs to be lukewarm. If the show becomes too popular .. the hero will surely get a movie offer or go on dance show with his wife... and I have to endure a kidnapping plot or imagine the hero to be in gussa & missing from screen for  a prolonged timeOuch... I will take Sheila & gang getting away with murder over plots that are trying to accommodate the whims of a popular hero of a popular show. 

Right now the show is right on tract... illogical plots have been devised to boost a PaYa separation... Hearts will grow fonder with distance...Heroine will wither away pining for heartless hero... when he finally realize the depth of his love... the passion that will ensue will be unimaginable..BlushingEmbarrassed ... 

I need my PKDH fix. It will break my heart if the show becomes so popular that we become hostage to the actors/CVs whims (like the show that ended recently)... so take a break... go enjoy other Hindi shows with logic ROFL (Oxymororn; it doesn't exist)... I will PM you when Sheila gets caught... meanwhile let me enjoy the awesome potential that lies within PKDH... Adi with big teary eyes...Pankhuri with dark circles around hers is what I like ...Hug

----------------------------------------------------------
Sarcasm is the preferred language when sinister is your middle name. 

Edited by shesherkobita - 02 January 2013 at 6:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutareianaBlueSpiritbollyfoodHumnaAfaqSpot-Amri-anusha.cochinTacker_Holicsharna2k6paljayxaviaraslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Take a break" - says Dr. NO" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silsha

IF-Rockerz

Silsha

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Uff. Rocking Post Di.! Title sClap Yesterday, I m so sad Broken Heart We xpect of Preeti maasi abortion/BF Track.. Bt.. D whole Track changd... And diz dholpur Sheila ki jawaniAngryAngry Hw she can easily escape 4m each Problem,,Angry PKDH S In Top 10.. Smile . Iwill PM you when Sheila gets caught.." OMG,DIZ LINES CRACKD ME UP. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Irritated by the last episode? Too illogical for your smart brains? Over the top loud Hindi serial drama? Prefer American or British intelligent serials? Do you dislike sloppy police work that could've put the baddies away (after watching too many CSI/Bones/Castle)? Can't take this ugly eye make-up anymore? Dead

Why don't you give it a rest and leaveBig smile for a few days? I need some (maybe 10-15) viewers to stop watching the show briefly. This show is in danger of becoming one of the most popular shows in TV. Top reigning shows have ended or in decline (RK is in love or a protagonist is on her way to becoming a police officer). This is a void and no new show is as gripping at this moment (trust me; I have surfed them all). TRP is rising for PKDH; it's in top 10 in IF. This is an ominous sign... 

Lousy episodes every 2 week is exactly what I need. The reception needs to be lukewarm. If the show becomes too popular .. the hero will surely get a movie offer or go on dance show with his wife... and I have to endure a kidnapping plot or imagine the hero to be in gussa & missing from screen for  a prolonged timeOuch... I will take Sheila & gang getting away with murder over plots that are trying to accommodate the whims of a popular hero of a popular show. 

Right now the show is right on tract... illogical plots have been devised to boost a PaYa separation... Hearts will grow fonder with distance...Heroine will wither away pining for heartless hero... when he finally realize the depth of his love... the passion that will ensue will be unimaginable..BlushingEmbarrassed ... 

I need my PKDH fix. It will break my heart if the show becomes so popular that we become hostage to the actors/CVs whims (like the show that ended recently)... so take a break... go enjoy other Hindi shows with logic ROFL (Oxymororn; it doesn't exist)... I will PM you when Sheila gets caught... meanwhile let me enjoy the awesome potential that lies within PKDH... Adi with big teary eyes...Pankhuri with dark circles around hers is what I like ...Hug

Nice advanced thinking. In Sheser Kobita Amit roy commented " anagater jonno toiri thakatai sabhyata."

I had similar thought, so proactively trying to project Sheila as future heroine. u can read my today's post.

Edited by SAYAN18 - 02 January 2013 at 6:49am

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
LMFAO!! ROFL 
"so take a break... go enjoy other Hindi shows with logic  (Oxymororn; it doesn't exist)"
That cracked me up ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaDanikaNoe123shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Sabrina you're sarcasm kills me! ROFL No more to say! You have said it all! ROFL

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Honestly speaking Sab, You just spoke my mind and calmed down my nerves. We share our thoughts regularly and like each other's thoughts. We knew quite well the MU will not be cleared that easily, because it will almost end the story. We predicted the abortion was done on Preety. We want to see an Abhiimaan track in the story. We don't want PKDH to become a love story only neither we want it to rotate around the kitchen nor do we want it to become an Ekta Kapoor show. Whoever is not liking it is free to take a break, we will inform them when things start to happen as the like. The only thing irritated me was a new promo which I found on another forum where Adi is set to leave, most probably for a business trip and since Pankhuri don't like the idea he is warning Pankhuri not to force him to any relationship, else their relation will break up. That's what I didn't wanted to see right now. I wanted to see the angry and impulsive Adi, but I also wanted to see a more sensible and realistic Pankhuri and PAYA to fight as a team. After all its Adi's parents and his family. Where should he stay now? Will it be possible for him to stay under the same roof with either Harish or Preety? I bet "no". I want to see PAYA staying away from Diwan Mansion. I have no regret that the confession has not happened and will not happen very soon. But I dearly wanted to see some respite for them, may be for a couple of days in serial life or for a couple of episodes for the fans, which I didn't get. I would always love to see a PAYA separation following an Abhimaan track rather than these. People like Sheela, Avantika and even Gobardhan Mama are actually the thread for keeping the story so compact. I also like this concept of The Dewans versus The Guptas. I wanted to see the chandigarh track related to both the Guptas and Preety, which no longer seems very likely. The guy seems to be more related to the Dewans rathar than the Guptas. May be that's why both Preety and Harish kept mum. I would love to see both mysteries uncovered, but I would dearly love to see a few PAYA moments here and there also.

Waiting for you reply.

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

lols..U r damn funnyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@ Sab ...I thnk dis drama stuff s attracting more people...dats wat trp's showing us

Wen d story was so simple trp's was 2.2...Now its 3.8...so U can guess..wat majority wanna see...CV's myt be forced 2 add more spice and unwanted dramasOuch

Btwn I love old simple tracks more...still hoping 4  d best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfood20690shesherkobitaEndurance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.