Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
AB I miss it so much. Its now the time for new show and I am sitting here in AB forum. I dont like the new show. Too slow and filmy comedy. No offence but I think not the type of show at 7pm.what do you guys think?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90hardballburnnoticeanjumluvkinnyerlyndaRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshuklatanziatrinilisasandiabmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant forget AB" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
AB has been my favourite show...all my posts say it loud and clear...

Both Kinshuk and Mitali are wonderful artistes and persons.

Wish them all the best always...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakahardball-Surma-anjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukerlyndatrinilisachocolate_boy-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Don't watch the new show , So can't comment about it . But I am surely missing AB a lot . I am missing the daily Episode discussions Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakahardballanjumluvkinnyerlyndaZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisachocolate_boy-SilverDragon-

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I liked Mitali so much. No offence,but I guess the new show will not run more than 8 months.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakahardballanjumluvkinnyerlyndaZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisa-SilverDragon-

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I am missing Mitali and Kinshuk sooo much;  have not watched anything since;   sad to say AFSAR BITIYA was my life, it was what made me eager to come online, and also to watch tv;

Mitali is such a graceful young lady, I too love her very much,

I give the new show maybe 5-6 months, if so long, and I am being very biased

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hardballkitakaanjumluvkinnyerlynda-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Me too it feels like something is missing in my day without this show. I saw a comment on fb today and the person said we should hav part 2 of this show would so love it if they start again where they finished. As for kitali they where perfect together and mitali i have no words to express how impressed i am with her. I cnt believe that she was a new actress the poise, grace, elegance and strenght she brought to her character was amazing to watch. I cnt wait to see what she is going to do next.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndatrinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@chocolate_boy i totally agree with u

I watch this new show all three episode n truthfully i bored out of my mind, it is too slow n it looks to me more like a commercial than a show.
the male lead is trying too hard, so far i am disappointed that zee cancelled AB for this crap. 

I sat down monday nigh to watch this new show n my mom was like what r u watching did u forget that Afsar Bitiya is suppose to b showing now, i was like mom AB ended on friday, she was like dammed there goes another good show, so far she has not watched any other show on zee, said they were all the same love triangle n stupid, weakling men and self sacrificing women.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

erlynda-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I agree can't forget AB and don't watch the new show and don't intend to either, I don't like it because it replaced AB =(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.