NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi.. I am not knew to this forum. But the first time I am writing something on Resu. Before reading, an note. This is my sole imagination. If Yuvreen fans do not like it I am sorry. But please don't criticise. And...If you do like it... Do not forget to like and comment. Posting only prologue. This will contain about 2-3 parts.

"Tell me baby, how do I look?"

Baby stared at her big sister for the 100th time. Really, this was the limit. She had been asking the same question for the past half an hour. She must be really crazy over this guy. 

"Let me tell you for the hundredth time", Baby began while getting up and placing her hands on Suvreen's shoulders, "that you are looking drop dead gorgeous.

And indeed she was looking good. Suvreen had decided to wear something different today. Instead of the common modern dresses, she had decided to wear a salwar suit. Dressed in a blinding white anarkali she looked both gorgeous as well as simple. She had wanted him to see the real Suvreen Guggal. Not just his student. No, no, she corrected herself, perhaps not anymore.

Suvreen swept her hair to a side and bent down to pick up her cell. A slight smile crept onto her lips seeing the name flashing on the screen. She picked up her hand bag. Giving a peck to Baby, she walked towards the front door. Just before opening it she took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. Better not show my excitement and nervousness, she mused. She opened the door to see the most breathtaking site in front of her.

"Rehan", a sigh escaped her lips.

That's it for today. Don't forget to like and comment๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post dear!
I like Rehan but YuvReen is the best!!
Lovely post dear. Do continue soon.*__*
Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I don't like resu at all
Your writing is amaaazing!!
Do continue dear
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya I dont lyk resu but I'm liking ur writng...
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rehaan...really!!!!!!
i mean no yuvreen???????
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Plz plz do continue... I've wanted a resu ff for a long time. Your writing is amazing and just reading the prologue made go wow! Plz pm me when you update.
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!  I love Re-Su...you are doing an awsome job...waiting for your next update...
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hermione...AWESOME job..๐Ÿ‘..SUPERB writing...Finally an FF on RESU...Yayyy.....Please do continue...waiting for the next update...luved the way Suvreen was getting ready for Rehan....WOW...so eagerly waiting for the next update...๐Ÿ˜›
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You might be one of the first ones to write on this couple. I'm a silent member and a ReSu fan. Been scouting this place for something on them. Do continue... It's good.