Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Hi regarding pyaar ka dard

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I want to know whether pyaar ka dard is a good show and does it have alot of drama and interesting? Does the pair have chemistry?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi regarding pyaar ka dard" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Ofcourse, PKDH Is a Good Show.! Big smileIt s Day 2 Day Intresting.Embarrassed And PaYa Has Awesome ChemEmbarrassed Embarrassed          EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Btw Welcum.!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

I want to know whether pyaar ka dard is a good show and does it have alot of drama and interesting? Does the pair have chemistry?

It is an excellent show dealing with relationships. 
My friends here are so involved with the characters and love them so much 
that in case of a slight discomfort to the protagonist, they react fiercely.

Thank GOD, in net missiles like stones, rotten eggs etc.don't work.

Most welcome to the show and forum.

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
PKDH s excellent...Complete package Smile...Gud story line and perfect cast

Welcome to the forum

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I defiantly recommend PKDH! The show revolves around a couple Aditya and Pankhuri and how their families are completely different, their ways of thinking, their lifestyles yet they are married! Opposites attract! PKDH shows how Adi has been brought up in a family where there is constant quarrels, heated arguments and no love, each family member is segregated like an island due to misunderstandings! So Adi has never really seen the true feeling on relationships!  He has seen his parents in a broken marriage so feels there is no point in maintaining a relationship! He tells Pankhuri his every thought, his every feeling because he can confide in her! She has shown him that relatioships are important in ones live and they should be looked after an maintained! She has helped him to grow emotionally, mentally and also helps his parents to get back together which they very nearly did but it is now back to square one! They are in the process. On the flip side you have Pankhuri's family from Kullu who lives in a joint family but they live for each other's love and happiness! There is no pride or ego in their hearts they love each other and will never ever think of hurting each other! Embarrassed To the viewers, it shows the reality of love, relationships and family! Star 

The leads are amazing and they share amazing chemistry! They were best friends before. Pankhu loved Adi long back but kept her feelings back because Adi only saw her as a friend even after marriage! However, a couple of weeks back Adi has realised he loves Pankhuri and they will soon confess to each other! They are a beautiful and very different couple you will enjoy watching them! Embarrassed You should defo watch you wont regret it trust me and somewhere down the line you can relate to the story in your own life!  Embarrassed Welcome to the Forum! I hope to see you active in the future! Big smile 

shesherkobita

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

I defiantly recommend PKDH! The show revolves around a couple Aditya and Pankhuri and how their families are completely different, their ways of thinking, their lifestyles yet they are married! Opposites attract! PKDH shows how Adi has been brought up in a family where there is constant quarrels, heated arguments and no love, each family member is segregated like an island due to misunderstandings! So Adi has never really seen the true feeling on relationships!  He has seen his parents in a broken marriage so feels there is no point in maintaining a relationship! He tells Pankhuri his every thought, his every feeling because he can confide in her! She has shown him that relatioships are important in ones live and they should be looked after an maintained! She has helped him to grow emotionally, mentally and also helps his parents to get back together which they very nearly did but it is now back to square one! They are in the process. On the flip side you have Pankhuri's family from Kullu who lives in a joint family but they live for each other's love and happiness! There is no pride or ego in their hearts they love each other and will never ever think of hurting each other! Embarrassed To the viewers, it shows the reality of love, relationships and family! Star 

The leads are amazing and they share amazing chemistry! They were best friends before. Pankhu loved Adi long back but kept her feelings back because Adi only saw her as a friend even after marriage! However, a couple of weeks back Adi has realised he loves Pankhuri and they will soon confess to each other! They are a beautiful and very different couple you will enjoy watching them! Embarrassed You should defo watch you wont regret it trust me and somewhere down the line you can relate to the story in your own life!  Embarrassed Welcome to the Forum! I hope to see you active in the future! Big smile 
What beautiful description Sonia! Thank you ... it made me fall in love with the show againHug

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.