Appreciation Thread Monitors/Rules

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all!

Here's the post regarding AT's and some rules as well. Let me get straight onto the point.

Rati Appreciation thread will be reviewed by the following people :- shiin, leisl, ..Mels..

Rishi Appreciation thread will be reviewed by the following people - silverfairy,prachidew,
rasha4ever, ashne

Rules before reporting any AT.

• Please do not report posts which are fine.  For example : Rishi is a star, Indira needs to work on her facial expressions..
  • Criticism is all allowed. Till the time none is going beyond the line which you think has been crossed, you can report that particular post but, please, make sure, the post sounds offending in some way.
  • Do not talk about members or a particular fan group in your respective AT's.
  • Making mockery of any character will lead to a warning level raise, and moderators will not give any clarifications for it.
  • MIDS will be looked into. Don't jump into the topic to teach mids a lesson.  Stay away from it, the time i'll log into IF, they will be dealt with.

Please follow these rules in my absence. I've yet to find a replacement for myself. Be good and behave nicely.

Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
Do check the above thread di...we love you...πŸ€—
a warm welcome to the new moderators of rati at...πŸ€—.❀️...for me all the three are apt...❀️...all the best..πŸ‘πŸΌ...we ratians will try our best to maintain peace...πŸ˜ƒ...and will surely sincerely listen to things said by you ...😳...welcome guys...

Hope we will get to know sumit at monitors soon...i would like to put light on a point...
Di old shows discussions can be there in it...as we took this permissions from ravs di...where she allowed discussions ...as it's rati at...things concerning rati from allover can be discussed ...so nupur can be there...even her old characters like prathna can be talked about...i hope this all will not be reacted upon ...so please add this thing to the rules...😊
the case is the same...sumit old shows can be discussed in his at...😊
the direct statement from ravs di...

If the AT is based on a actor/character, then the contents of the AT must be related to that actor only. You're free to discuss other roles of the character but that's about it.
Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Do check the above thread di...we love you...πŸ€—
a warm welcome to the new moderators of rati at...πŸ€—.❀️...for me all the three are apt...❀️...all the best..πŸ‘πŸΌ...we ratians will try our best to maintain peace...πŸ˜ƒ...and will surely sincerely listen to things said by you ...😳...welcome guys...

Hope we will get to know sumit at monitors soon...i would like to put light on a point...
Di old shows discussions can be there in it...as we took this permissions from ravs di...where she allowed discussions ...as it's rati at...things concerning rati from allover can be discussed ...so nupur can be there...even her old characters like prathna can be talked about...i hope this all will not be reacted upon ...so please add this thing to the rules...😊
the case is the same...sumit old shows can be discussed in his at...😊
the direct statement from ravs di...

If the AT is based on a actor/character, then the contents of the AT must be related to that actor only. You're free to discuss other roles of the character but that's about it.

You can make discussions on her earlier potrayed characters. But only of Rati.

A very warm welcome to all the Monitors of Sumit AT. We will try to abide by the rules and will respect your decisions. We Sumit family accept you three with whole heart, once again congratulations for being our Monitors!!

thanks mod for this initiative.

thanks Sano for choosing me as the Monitor of SV AT .
i've always been neutral n try to be neutral this time as well😊 all the best to other monitors n members of the respective ATs tooπŸ˜†
Thank u for choosing me ( old user name shiin) as one of d monitors for RP AT πŸ˜ƒ
Will keep d rules in mind n promise to b a gud monitor πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
All d best to d other monitors of SV n RP AT πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
If you guys are monitoring At's, please keep in mind thatyou;ve to be active on daily basis. They day you get exam or college stuff to handle, nform one of your other fellow to work on your behalf. This is the last time AT's rules are being implemented, next time ill be shiftingAT's ifthey found breaching rules any further. 
Thank you sano for choosing me as a monitor...i'll try to do my best😳
all the best to other monitors of SV and RP at πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for choosing me as a monitor.😳Will try my best for sure!😊All the Best to all the other monitors of both the ATs!πŸ‘πŸΌ