Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hello all!

Here's the post regarding AT's and some rules as well. Let me get straight onto the point.

Rati Appreciation thread will be reviewed by the following people :- shiin, leisl, ..Mels..

Rishi Appreciation thread will be reviewed by the following people - silverfairy,prachidew,
rasha4ever, ashne

Rules before reporting any AT.

• Please do not report posts which are fine.  For example : Rishi is a star, Indira needs to work on her facial expressions..
  • Criticism is all allowed. Till the time none is going beyond the line which you think has been crossed, you can report that particular post but, please, make sure, the post sounds offending in some way.
  • Do not talk about members or a particular fan group in your respective AT's.
  • Making mockery of any character will lead to a warning level raise, and moderators will not give any clarifications for it.
  • MIDS will be looked into. Don't jump into the topic to teach mids a lesson.  Stay away from it, the time i'll log into IF, they will be dealt with.

Please follow these rules in my absence. I've yet to find a replacement for myself. Be good and behave nicely.

Edited by Sano88 - 02 January 2013 at 10:53pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Rasha4eva....Diya....ashneRamziMeriJaanprachidewsimplelifeHeema22liesl-Neha04--Cyn-Pari117loveinshiAngels_SweetzSwirledDreams-Sandy-_saumya_Mystique.-Clara-SilverBell-Jwalamukhi-The.LannisterEtherealRati.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation Thread Monitors/Rules" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Do check the above thread di...we love you...Hug
a warm welcome to the new moderators of rati at...Hug.Heart...for me all the three are apt...Heart...all the best..Thumbs Up...we ratians will try our best to maintain peace...Big smile...and will surely sincerely listen to things said by you ...Embarrassed...welcome guys...

Hope we will get to know sumit at monitors soon...i would like to put light on a point...
Di old shows discussions can be there in it...as we took this permissions from ravs di...where she allowed discussions ...as it's rati at...things concerning rati from allover can be discussed ...so nupur can be there...even her old characters like prathna can be talked about...i hope this all will not be reacted upon ...so please add this thing to the rules...Smile
the case is the same...sumit old shows can be discussed in his at...Smile
the direct statement from ravs di...

If the AT is based on a actor/character, then the contents of the AT must be related to that actor only. You're free to discuss other roles of the character but that's about it.

Edited by Surbhi123 - 02 January 2013 at 6:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaMystique.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Do check the above thread di...we love you...Hug
a warm welcome to the new moderators of rati at...Hug.Heart...for me all the three are apt...Heart...all the best..Thumbs Up...we ratians will try our best to maintain peace...Big smile...and will surely sincerely listen to things said by you ...Embarrassed...welcome guys...

Hope we will get to know sumit at monitors soon...i would like to put light on a point...
Di old shows discussions can be there in it...as we took this permissions from ravs di...where she allowed discussions ...as it's rati at...things concerning rati from allover can be discussed ...so nupur can be there...even her old characters like prathna can be talked about...i hope this all will not be reacted upon ...so please add this thing to the rules...Smile
the case is the same...sumit old shows can be discussed in his at...Smile
the direct statement from ravs di...

If the AT is based on a actor/character, then the contents of the AT must be related to that actor only. You're free to discuss other roles of the character but that's about it.

You can make discussions on her earlier potrayed characters. But only of Rati.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreams.ByGod.Nancy

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

A very warm welcome to all the Monitors of Sumit AT. We will try to abide by the rules and will respect your decisions. We Sumit family accept you three with whole heart, once again congratulations for being our Monitors!!

thanks mod for this initiative.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkprachidewHeema22-Neha04-_saumya_SilverBell

prachidew

IF-Rockerz

prachidew

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks Sano for choosing me as the Monitor of SV AT .
i've always been neutral n try to be neutral this time as wellSmile all the best to other monitors n members of the respective ATs tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117_saumya_

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thank u for choosing me ( old user name shiin) as one of d monitors for RP AT Big smile
Will keep d rules in mind n promise to b a gud monitor Tongue Big smile
All d best to d other monitors of SV n RP AT Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
If you guys are monitoring At's, please keep in mind thatyou;ve to be active on daily basis. They day you get exam or college stuff to handle, nform one of your other fellow to work on your behalf. This is the last time AT's rules are being implemented, next time ill be shiftingAT's ifthey found breaching rules any further. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaprachidewMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top