Phulwa

Sargun opting out comedy circus ke ajoobe-article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Frnds heres a TC article of sargun opting out of comedy circus ke ajoobe.

Shruti Seth, Shweta Tiwari in; Sargun Mehta opts out of Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe

By TellychakkarTeam 2 Jan 2013 - 16:04

Here's some exciting dope from the sets of Sony Entertainment Television's Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe (Optimystix).

e all have seen that beautiful and gracious Shruti Seth is back anchoring the project. And now we have learnt that ever majestic Shweta Tiwari, also a part of soap Parvarrish airing on the same channel, will be seen as a contestant. She is coming in as Sargun Mehta's replacement.

"Sargun is busy with her other work commitments namely, Kya Hua Tera Vaada (Sony TV) and Nach Baliye season 5. So she is left with no time in hand, hence opted out of Comedy Circus," a source informed.

Confirming her exit from the show Sargun said, "You will see me for the next few episodes. And it wasn't like I moved out of the show like that; it was mutually decided. There was a lot happening around me and hence I decided to call it quits. There were other reasons besides this, but I wouldn't want to disclose them."
On the other hand, Shruti added, "Being a part of Comedy Circus again is like home coming. I can do this show even in my sleep. I also took up this project because it has maintained its popularity."

Shruti came in after Barkha Bisht Sengupta walked out of the project.

Shweta remained unavailable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sargun opting out comedy circus ke ajoobe-article" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing.Smile

That's too bad but I guess she didn't really have a choice. Doing NB and KHTV at the same time must be hard enough.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hm...well good decision I say in the end as it must be quite a difficult task to manage three programs. Too hectic and must be taking a toll on her health. So good she did, much more balanced now. 

Thanks for sharing! Smile

tiny15

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thanks dolly

thats good doing NB and KHTV at same time is very hectic and + CC thats very difficult

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top