<Arjun Bijlani AT>Dev The Undercover Cop>> (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hope all AB fans come here.We can have fun

Edited by ramya567 - 03 January 2013 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<Arjun Bijlani AT>Dev The Undercover Cop>> (Page 3)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
 While browsing i saw a website called idubba blog where they said that KAALI is based on real life crime .I made some research and found that,the show Kaali is not just fiction show or some creative conctent by PH and channel but the story happened for real.Its a crime fiction show based on the famous Nitish Katara murder case (2002)  where a mother fights and gets justice for her son.
  Nitish katara in the show is Nirmai.Bharati yadav is the girl Nitish loved.She belonged to rich and crime-background politician.Bharati Yadav  is Siyali in the show.
   The story shown till date is exactly like what had happened to Nitish Katara.Though there are few little changes,the total story of Nitish karma is shown in the form of Nirmai and Siyali
   After fighting for so many years,even bharati refused to accept her relationship with Nitish,witnesses turning hostile,Nitish mother was able to bring justice to her son.bharati Yadv brother who killed Nitish got life sentence as a punishment .But due to family richness and political background he got 66 bails just in 2 years.Nitish mother still fighting that culprits of her son's death should not be freed like this

The real story of Nitish katara is here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitish_Katara_murder_case

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

Originally posted by -DreamzGirl-

Hmm i know mostly Arti fans And you know na ...About them...So hum hi log kafi hai..

So madam Ek welcome Siggy banayiye AT ke liye...

Plz msg "Arti" fans.May be they will come here.I will msg AB fans in fb.And also will msg few mayur fans i knw.
 I dnt knw wht happened to all arti fans.I think they are in heart broken state.Neither they are interested in rati's show nor they are interested in Arjun's show.They even vanished from fb

Pls no ARTi discussions here plessLOL

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
N raghu pls add rules too.. no bashing whts over 

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I think jab tak arjun nahi aayega ye At Slow hi rahegi...

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yaar jab tak AB apna blog update nhi day ga yeah slow hi rahy gay

plus abhi tak MJHT forum per bhi for sure nhi dala hum mein se kisi ny bhi k he is back

he can be back wala time hai yeah...
he will be updating his blog soon n hopefully with full details. thn all of people will chk this forum

the amzing fact that IF has put in is look at the cast on main page of this forum... OM is not arjun for them...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
wht else was said in Ibn news... 

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
they said Arjun Bijlani jald hi dikhenge Star plus ke naye show Kaali mai ek naye avtar mai...

and guess what no one promoting viraf...

drfizaahmed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.