Page 1 of 1

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Best of 2012: TVGuide.com Users' Favorite Actors

Photo Gallery: Best of 2012: TVGuide.com Users' Favorite Actors
5. Jensen Ackles, Supernatural

Whether fighting Leviathans or fighting his on-screen brother, Ackles brought the angst and strength viewers love to see in fan-favorite Dean Winchester this year. As such, our users have granted Ackles a spot in our top 10.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best of 2012: TVGuide.com Users' Favorite Actors" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Jensen totally deserves the #1 spot!!

I was watching an interview yesterday where he mentioned that a few times the editors have come up to him to thank him because no matter what they can always rely on him.  He has reactions to every thing that's said, not just during his own lines or the ones said to him.  The editors often tell him that if something happens, they know they can always use a clip or two of his reactions because he's always so in the scene.  He's truly one of the best actors ever!

Edited by -Mystery- - 02 January 2013 at 8:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiMS-meghasharmaherms_angel

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
yeah.i luv him and he was the one who drew me to the show.He is a fab actor and portrays all the emotions so well

akkiiiii

akkiiiii

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
he is in no. 5 slot i think ...I dunno why pple r so crazy about Nathan Fillion (Castle)...he is good but still ...last year he got pple's choice award too ...I hope jensen wins this year ..clearly his popularity is increased ...n hope Supernatural becomes more innovative than showing tension n feud between the brothers ...this will also improve his ranking further...
 love
akki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharma

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akkiii

he is in no. 5 slot i think ...I dunno why pple r so crazy about Nathan Fillion (Castle)...he is good but still ...last year he got pple's choice award too ...I hope jensen wins this year ..clearly his popularity is increased ...n hope Supernatural becomes more innovative than showing tension n feud between the brothers ...this will also improve his ranking further...
 love
akki
i like castle (series and actor ) also but not more than jensen...he is simply adorable and deserves more awards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.