HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing...

sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Thanks for sharing! How dare they say anything bad about Deeps! Yeah she is right people are jealous of her success but also of her humble and beautiful nature! 😡 We all love you Deeps and I know for a fact you are a beautiful woman inside and out! 😃 Don't take anything to heart and the people who are thinking you are a tantrum queen due to rumours are missing out on "Talent" 😡 you stay the way you are girl! 👍🏼 Just remember this quote "Haters are my motivators" and progress further into the oceans of success! ❤️ 

well said dear..!!👏👏
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS Sweety...!!! 
Gossips r not very unusual n new thing for an actor or actress..!!! Just ignore them Deeps n focus on ur work..!!!
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing the article Sweety.👍🏼
Glad that Deepika cleared the air about the rumors and wrong reports floating around sometimes back 👍🏼
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry but what work she needs to be offered? She is already buried deep in work. Isn't she? If she gets new work, she will leave DABH?
Kimkudos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its nice to see Deepika has given answer to those who were jealous of her success. Whats wrong if she wants try out other opportunities that come her way along with DABH ? That will show her versatility in acting.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think deepika said abt IF calender...she is not present na...

U Are a  Tradition Respecting Girl,U Respect Family Values, Sweet and Humble Girl 

Exactly Deepika People who are Jealous of u Talk Negative on u 
Just Dont care About them 

we Love u and we Know About u , That u are Sweet Girl ⭐️