Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

DhamakeDaar Valentines Week Special!

ff:(PainKiller) Episode 8 "Intern Of The Month is ...!,Loveletter?Ahem's Love Affair??And Winner of BasketBall Match is...!"

Epi starts with Dr.Gopi coming towards General Ward and she gets flashbacks of patient Vivek kissing her and then dr.Kirti telling her that vivek is her patient till he gets discharged from Sanjeevani! She reaches bear Vivek and starts bandaging him,Vivek again starts flirting with Gopi and tells Gopi that she is beautiful and he can't believe that any doctor can be so beautiful etc.Dr.Gopi tells him to be quiet and tells him that he will be discharged next day! Vivek comes closer to Gopi and Gopi gets scared Vivek whispers in Gopi's ears"Really doc you want to send me from here?" Gopi tells Vivek to behave hisself! And leaves.

At O.P.D :

Dr.Falak is checking a patient and she notices the same person staring at her which was staring at her when she was in General Ward She goes near him and says"Is there any problem?" The man doesn't say anything and continues staring at her and Falak repeats her question twice and then that guy leaves and Falak says"Weird Guy!" Dhawal and Kinjal comes there and Dr.Dhawal says"Hey Falak are you ready for tomorrows basketball match?" Falak says"Yes ofcourse!" Dhawal says"Really Falak do you also think Girls are better then boyz?" Falak says"Yes gurlz are better then boyz!" Dhawal says"Bogus!! Boys are and will remain best always!" Kinjal says"Boyz are losers!" And Kinjal and Dhawal have a small sweet argument on boyz Vs Girls!

At I.C.U :

Dr.Rashi is checking the patient when Dr.Jigar enters and says"Hey miss attitude are you ready for the match?" Rashi shows her forefinger to Jigar and says"Don't irritate me by repeating the same thing again and again!" Jigar then touches his lips in lusty way and says"I was just making you remember!" Jigar leaves and Rashi gets upset regarding the match!

At Locker Room:

Gopi comes to put her stethoscope in her locker when she sees the same letter which she left without reading in hurry,She reads the letter and it states:
"Dear Gopi,

When I saw you first I fell in Love with you! When you look at me with your big big eyes in anger I even love you more!I love You Dr.Gopi!"
Gopi gets angry and she crumble the letter in a ball and throws it in dustbin and says"Ahem when will you grow up?" She leaves!

Next Day:

At BasketBall Court :

Boys and Girls are ready and Rashi gets nervous remembering Jigar's bet.Ahem tries to start an argument with Gopi but she leaves and Ahem thinks"What happened to her I even dodn't do recently?" The match starts and Boys make 3 baskets and girls are zero,Rashi is upset and tells everyone to buckup and soon girls also do 3 baskets and match is draw and then the ball is in Jigar's hands Rashi remembers the bet and gets upset Jigar notices this and while running towards basket delibrately fells down and Dhawal notices this,The ball goes in Rashi's hand and she does the basket and Girls win the match!Rashi comes towards jigar and tells him to remember the bet Jigar is ready for any punishment!Falak notices the same man staring at her sitting in audience and she gets worried! Here Rashi takes out a shoe polish from her bag and gives it to Jigar and says"Now apply this on your whole face!" Everyone including Jigar is shocked and as per bet Jigar starts applying it on his face and everyone at audience start laughing at him and Rashi also leaves having a laugh at Jigar.Jigar thinks he did this for Rashi so she doesn't feels embarassed when I will kiss her and what she did?" Jigar vows to take a serious revenge on Rashi!Dhawal thinks"Why Jigar lost the match delibrately!" Here Ahem thinks"Why Kidco is upset with me?"

Next Day:

Finally the day has arrived for announcement of The intern Of The Month! Everyone is gathered at the auditorium and Dr.Shashank Gupta comes and says he is here to announce IOTM and the hardworking intern who will be announced today IOTM will also get the chance to assist Dr.Shashank in surgery! The interns get nervous and Dr.Shashank Gupta says"and The intern Of The month is...!" Rashi stands up as she is confident her name is going to be announced and Shashank says"And The intern of the month is Dr.Gopi!" Gopi is superhappy and goes to stage and shakes hand with Dr.Shashank and here Rashi is superangry.Dr.Kirti tells Gopi that now it is her reponsibility to monitor these other 6 interns for whole next month!Gopi is superhappy and everyone congratulates her and when Ahem comes to congratulate her she leaves angrily as she thinks the loveletter was kept by Ahem in her locker.Here Jigar is burning in fire of revenge from Rashi!

At Corridoor:

Gopi comes and she sees again the same girl fighting with Ahem and Ahem is shouting at her and says"Just stay away from me we are finished!" The girl says"No we are not finished! I love You!" Ahem hold that girl from her shoulders tightly in anger and says"Sunaina Don't repeat that otherwise I will Kill You!" Sunaina says "I will kill myself!" ahem says"I don't care!"Gopi is shocked on listening this and leaves from there.

Gopi is on Corridoor and she is surprised in seeing every staff member looking at her and giggling and she is unable to understand the matter!

At General Ward:

Gopi reaches general ward and is shocked to see "I Love You Gopi!" Written at floor with roses and she understands why staff members were giggling at her.She turns teary and thinks"Ahem I never thought you will make me laughing stock infront of everyone like this."

At Casuality:

Ahem is shocked to see Sunaina being brought on stretcher with her wrist bleeding!Epi ends on shocked face of Ahem on oneside and Sunaina on stretcher on otherside!

Precap:

At Sanjeevani:

Dr.Gopi slaps Dr.Ahem and he is shocked! Scene shifts tk Dhawal asking Jigar"Did you fell delibrately during basketball match don't lie as I saw it!" Jigar says"Yes I fell delibraty!" Rashi overhears this and is shocked scene shifts to police coming to arrest Dr.Ahem!

Please do comment! I hope you all are loving the current tracks of the ff! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasaddelsi.ChammakChallo.NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful part AlinaSmile
so Gopi misinterpreted Ahem in love letter and with the girl what ill she do
jigar is so cute how he is going to take revange

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
superb update Alina
wanted da Kiss :"( but anyways
serious revenge by jiggy is cumming up yay|
wonder who Sunaina is

wow precap is really interesting
Ahem Arrested Shocked
Rashi overhears Yay

i feel sad for Ahem :(

Update soon & thanks 4 da pm

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
great update Alina.. Star

Gopi is misunderstood Ahem or Gopi give him slap Shocked Angry but why ??? Wht he did wrong with her... Evil Smile he is little bit flirter n naughty but it dose mean he did all.. Why polics arrested Ahem coz sunaina cuts her wrist or she gonna die.. Confused

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Wonderful part AlinaSmile
so Gopi misinterpreted Ahem in love letter and with the girl what ill she do
jigar is so cute how he is going to take revange

Thanks for loving it dear. Embarrassed

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

superb update Alina
wanted da Kiss :"( but anyways
serious revenge by jiggy is cumming up yay|
wonder who Sunaina is

wow precap is really interesting
Ahem Arrested Shocked
Rashi overhears Yay

i feel sad for Ahem :(

Update soon & thanks 4 da pm

Awww love you too Rucha. Embarrassed

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

great update Alina.. Star

Gopi is misunderstood Ahem or Gopi give him slap Shocked Angry but why ??? Wht he did wrong with her... Evil Smile he is little bit flirter n naughty but it dose mean he did all.. Why polics arrested Ahem coz sunaina cuts her wrist or she gonna die.. Confused

Thanks for loving it dear.

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks to you all for loving the ff. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top