Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ff:PainKiller Episode 7 ( BrainDead Patient! Gopi-Rashi argument! Gopi recieves a Love letter!Ahem's Past!)

Epi starts with Nurse telling  Rashi and Ahem that no ventilater is vacant and they all are shocked as it is very important for the baby to be shifted to ventilator,Ahem says''Nurse please inquire from other hospitals if they have vacant ventilators we will shift baby there.''

AT I.C.U:

Gopi is checking ananya and her mom enters she fold her hands infront of Gopi and says''Doctor please save my daughter I don't have any one in world except her please save her.'' Gopi tries to console her and thinks''How will I tell her that Ananya is braindead and she is breathing just because of this ventilator.

AT Sanjeevani Corridoor:

Gopi is coming and Rashi bumps into  Gopi. While picking up the papers Rashi notices report of Ananya which clearly states that Ananya is braindead.Gopi leaves from there without uttering a single word.

AT Locker Room:

Gopi comes and calls her Mom and says''Mom I will be late tonight because of late night duty.'' While putting her cellphone back in locker she notices a paper in her locker ,she picks it up and thinks''What is this and what is this doing in my locker?'' She is about to read it when annoucement is heard for Dr.Gopi to report in Dr.Kirti Mehra's cabin urgently.Gopi leaves without reading the letter.

AT Dr.kirti's Cabin:

Gopi enters and Rashi is already present in the office and Dr.Kirti says''Dr.Gopi dr.Rashi is saying that Your patient ananya is already braindead and Dr.Rashi's patient needs a Ventilater.Because of last night bomblast no ventilater is vacant in any hospital so what we should do?''Gopi says''Dr.Kirti Ananya's mother is still in hope of Ananya getting well and we cannot do this it is against the medical term.'' Kirti says''You are right but you have informed her mother that there are no chances of  Ananya getting well?'' Gopi becomes quiet and says''Not yet! but I will tell her now!'' Rashi says''I think we should let her off ventilator and save the life we can!'' Gopi gets up from chair and says''Sorry Dr.Rashi it is against humanity and against the medical rules."
Gopi leaves and Rashi thinks''Look at her attitude!''

AT I.C.U:

Gopi informs Ananya's mother about hwole ventilator issue and her daughter being  braindead,She is shocked but refuses to give ventilator! Gopi consoles her by saying that No one is going to force her.

AT Corridoor:

Gopi is coming when suddenly she hears some shouting voice and when she goes near she sees Ahem shouting at a girl and gopi hides and listens ahem says''Why don't you leave me?'' The girl is crying and says''I love you! Please believe me!' Ahem pushes that girl and says''Shut up and don't show me your face.'' Girl begs to Ahem but he shouts on her the girl leaves and Gopi also leaves from there.

AT Locker's Room:

Jigar tells Rashi''Hey Doc! Do you remember the bet? Tomorrow is basket ball match so be ready!" Rashi says''I remember it and now please shut up I am in no mood to listen you stuff!'' Jigar says''oh so what is your mood?'' Rashi says ''I want to take something really heavy and bump it on your empty head!'' Jigar says''Oh ho cool down if you will do this then only you will have to do the dressing!''Rashi says''will you shut up. you creep.'' Rashi leaves and Jigar says''It will be fun when this creep will kiss you infront of everyone.''

AT O.P.D:

Falak is checking a patient and she sees again the same manstaring at her from outside the window,she goes near him and says''Are you relative of Meera?'' He says''Who Meera?'' Falak points out to the patient and he says no.Falak asks him the reason for standing there and he leaves without uttering a word.

AT I.C.U

Gopi feels some changes in Ananya's ventilater and she quickly calls Dr.Shubhanker and he comes running they both try a lot but they are unable to save Ananya. 

AT Reception:

Dr.Kirti tells Rashi to put her patient on the ventilator and Rashi leaves smiling.Gopi turns teary on Ananya's death.Dr.Kirti tells Gopi to do Vivek's Dressing once again and Gopi is shocked on listening this and she gets flashback of Vivek kissing her on cheek.

Precap: 

At Sanjeevani Hospital:

At Locker Room:

Everyone is there and Gopi enters with newspaper in her hand and says "hey did you check today's newspaper Ahem's picture is there in today's newspaper!'' Ahem says''Mine pic??"' Everyone is shocked!Scene shifts to Basketball court where Boys are leading with 3-0 and Rashi gets flashback of Jigar's bet and says''By hook or by crook we will have to win this match!''

For more keep reading ff:PainKiller with many upcoming interesting twists.Please Do comment About the update. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34amalazizdelsiNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
AWW Alina after a long time wonderful update
Ahem had a sad story who is the girl
waiting for the next part BB match update soonSmile

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi