Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
wondrful dear...loved the charetrs...wel dne
update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
AAHHH Atlast I got the pictures for all th characters of PainKiller so here are they I hope you all are enjoying painkiller.

Dr.Ahem Modi:

Mohammad Nazim as Ahem Modi

Dr.Jigar Mehta : (Another Hottie!)

Vishal Singh

Dr.Gopi Shah:(Our Sugary Sweet Doctor!)

Giaa Manek Shooting For Star Parivaar Awards 2012

Dr.Rashi Shah:(The most Complicated one!)

Rucha Hasabnis

Dr.Kinjal Sharma :(Hard Working One!)

Firoza Khan

Dr.Dhawal Desai:(The Mysterious One!)

Dr.Falak Khizer Khan: ( Sweety Pie! )

Dr.Kirti Mehra : ( Hitler! )

Dr.Shashank Gupta : ( Principal Saheb! )

Mohnish Behl

I hope you love the cast.Wink

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 17 January 2013 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.delsi

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da character sketch OMG!!! Alina all dis time i thought Falak was a guy LOL

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

thanks 4 da character sketch OMG!!! Alina all dis time i thought Falak was a guy LOL

OMG!!!ROFL.
Didn't you read the character sketch on first page of ff???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the character pics
other than 4 couples i love Hitlar

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
depositphotos5553681ste.jpg
        PainKiller Episode 5 ( Gopi and Ahem fight! Rashi conspires for being IOTM! and Some Family Drama! )

AT Sanjeevani Hospital:

Epi starts with Gopi saying that she has won the bet and now Ahem is her servant for 2 hours and she then says to Ahem''Waiter go and bring coffee for me!'' Ahem is embarrased and says''I will bring it just now!'' He brings coffee and then smirks he suddenly sits down in Gopi's feet and starts massaging her legs and she stands up in shock and says''What are you doing leave my legs!''Ahem says''I just thought from past 8 hours you are doing duty you must be tired!'' Gopi says'' Leave me!'' Ahem smiles and says''Ok!''Gopi says ''Don't act smart!'' Ahem says''For God's sake I don't act smart I am Smart!'' Gopi makes a face and leaves and Ahem laughs.

AT Night:

Gopi's mother comes near her and puts her hand on her shoulder and says''Gopi beta,Rashi also works with you right? Then does she talk with you?"' Gopi turns sad and says''Na Maa She is always irritated with me I don't know why?'' Her mother says''How much we try to ignore it but the reason is the same incident which occured years before and it broke our happy family in two halves''.
Gopi hugs her mother.

AT Rashi's House:

Rashi's mother is sitting near Rashi and says''Rashi , Sudha's daughter Gopi also works with you na?" Rashi says''Yes Mom she is the only one who has snatched my sleep of nights!'' She says''Beta did she tell you anything about Sudha?'' Rashi's father enters and says''Again that Daamini ho many times I have told you that I don't wnat to hear names of those people in this house then!'' Rashi and her mother are shocked and Rashi's mother Daamini says''Which people I was just asking Rashi about the new maid Sudha!'' Rashi's father gives a strict look to Daamini and leaves and Daamini takes a sigh of relief!

Next Day:

Dr.Kirti gives briefing to doctors as follows:

Dr.Gopi and Dr.Ahem in Cancer Ward.
Dr.Jigar and Dr.Rashi in OPD.
Dr.Kinjal and Dr.Falak in General Ward
and Dr.Dhawal will be taking Rectal exams! Everyone shares a laugh on Dhawal's duty and Dhawal frowns.

Everyone then sees IOTM board and It states something like this:

1-Dr.Gopi Shah--------------------- 70 Points
2-Dr.Ahem Modi-------------------65 Points
3-Dr.Falak Khan--------------------65 Points
4-Dr.Jigar Mehta------------------60 Points
5-Dr.Rashi Shah--------------------55 Points
6-Dr.Kinjal Sharma-----------------55 Points
7-Dr.Dhawal Desai------------------50 Points

Dr.Kirti says''Very good Dr.Gopi keep it up and if you go like this then no one can stop you from being the IOTM and Yes Dr.Ahem and Dr.Falak you are also tough competition for Dr.Gopi.'' Rashi fold her fist and says''Just because of that idiot Jigar i got negative points and I am on 5th position.'' Dr.Kirti says''And You Dr.Dhawal you need to wrok hard!'' Dhawal is embarrased and he says''Yes''Ahem thinks''Oh kidco nice going.''

AT Cancer Ward:

During break time Rashi comes in cancer ward and hides Gopi's patient file and thinks''Now I will see how she becomes IOTM''

AT Locker Room:

Rashi says''Just becaue of you you idiot I got negative marking!'' Jigar says''Oh as if you are very hard working!''
Rashi says''You jerk don't argue with me because you don't have manners!"' Jigar says''Oh ya do you have some?'' Rashi says'You are just a ''L'' LOSER nothing else!'' Jigar says''You are loser'' Rashi says''You are!'' Jigar says''I am not!'' Rashi says''You are'' Jigar says''Ok lets decide who is loser we will have Basket ball match!'' Rashi says''What basket ball match??"' JJigar says'Whya re you scared?" Rashi says''I am never scared Done!'' Ahem comes and says''Why you alone lest play match Boyz v/s Girlz this Sunday!'' Gopi says''Everyone is not free just like you!'' Ahem says''Kidco relax on Sunday we will be working for half day then we will have match.'' Gopi says she is not interested but Falak and Kinjal insist her and she agrees.

AT Cancer Ward:

Kirti comes on round and she asks Gopi about her patient file and she is unable to find it Kirti scolds her and says''Dr.Gopi be carefull next time otherwise you will be in great problem you know how important it is to keep a check on cancer patients as their status keeps on changing.'' Gopi apologises to Kirti and fumes on Ahem Kirti leaves and Gopi heads towards Ahem and says''I didn't think you can steep so low! you hid my file!'' Ahem says'What are you saying Kidco? which file?'' Gopi says''Don't act innocent because you are not innocent! you are disgusting Ahem!''Ahem says''Kidco I am speaking the truth believe me i didn't hid any file!'' Gopi says''I don't know how someone can take work as a joke? Now On stay away from me!'' Gopi leaves in anger.

AT OPD:

Rashi is checking a patient and Jigar says''So Dr.Rashi you think you are going to win the match?'' Rashi says''I never repeat my words I said it once that we are going to win!'' Jigar says''Oh then lest make it more interesting by betting on it! I f we win I will kiss you infront of everyone in that basket ball court!'' Rashi is shocked and Jigar says''What are you scared!'' Rashi shows finger to Jigar and Jigar says''Don't worry if you are scared the I will not tell anyone that you were scared!'' Rashi says''I am not scared Done but incase we won  then You will have to do whatever i say!'' Jigar says ''done!''Jigar smirks and thinks''Now it's going to be fun.

AT Corridoor:

Ahem and Gopi are in corridoor when two bike accident patients are brought and Ahem and Gopi run to attens them.They both have minor injuries. Gopi is dressing taht patient and he says''Hey doc you are beautiful!'' Gopi ignore that and Ahem notices that suddenly that patient says''Aww I am feeling pain in my jaw!'' Gopi bends down to see it when that patient quickly kisses Gopi on her cheek and winks at his frnd. Ahem gets angry and folds his fist but remembers Gopi's words''Stay away from me!'' Gopi slaps that patient hard and leaves from there Ahem observes all this.

AT Cafetaria:

Gopi tells everyone that she just slapped a patient! Dhawal says''Is this a new treatment 1 slap morning 1 slap at night after meals!'' He laughs but everyone is serious and kinjal asks Gopi about the reason and Gopi tells the reason.All of them are shocked.

AT Childrens Ward:

Falak is checking a kid and she tells his mother that  He has got measles but no need to worry he will get alright in couple of days and Falak notices a man staring her form glass window and she thinks''Who is he?'' SHe then asks kids mother''Is this man with you?'' That man hides and that woman says''We are alone." Falak leaves from there.

AT Cafetaria:

Falak and Gopi are sitting and Rashi comes and Falak tells her to join them but Rashi leaves Gopi turns sad and says''Falak you wanted to  know about us na then listen' Rashiben and me are cousins our fathers are brothers and our mothers are sisters!'' Falak is surprised on listening this and Epi ends on Sad face of Gopi.

PRECAP:

Doorbell rings and Ahem opens the door there is a man standing with a briefcase and he gives the briefcase to Ahem and when Ahem opens it it is full of money!
Scene shifts to Rashi and Gopi in Kirti's cabin and Rashi says''Dr.Kirti why we should not save a life just because we are waiting for a miracle? I will say we should take ananya out of ventilator!" Gopi says"I will not allow this!"Wink

Please do comment about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amalaziz.ChammakChallo.delsicoolhi1988NazimKiDewani

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wow super update Alina awesome
boyz vs girlz bb match cant wait just wish boyz win as i want da KISS :)

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awesum update Alina Big smile

wow excited abt BB match Wink yes me want the KISS too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top