Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
nice update
this story remembered me dil mil gaya...
update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:PainKiller! Epi 10! (Sunaina Exposed!)on Pg 9! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Great start Alina
am luving Jihems characters alot
do pm me if you can

amalaziz

IF-Dazzler

amalaziz

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Wowww... great start... 
interesting story line..
plz do PM me ! 

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Alina for wonderful update
loved Naughty Ahem nice
continue soon

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

woohoo great beinging Alina... Clap

dear u remind me old good days of Dil Mill Gaye.. Love to read ur first update... All character are sounds super kool.. Especially Ahem love to see Ahem naughty acts Embarrassed LOL plz pm me when post next update... Smile

Thanks for Loving it Dear.:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ff:PainKiller! Episode 2 (Patients yaa Patience???)

Epi starts with all interns following Dr.Kirti and suddenly Ahem's phone rings and Dr.Kirti stops and Ahem puts phone in Dhaval's pocket and Gopi notices this and gives a jaw dropping expression.Dr.Kirti turns and stares at Dhaval and Dhaval is smiling as he is confident that it is not his phone but suddenly notices something fishy and puts his hand in pocket and takes out phone and is shocked Dr.Kirti says"Dr.Dhaval you know na i don't like phones with dictors during there duty timings!" Dhaval says"No mam I mean yes mam I mean Sorry mam!"Kirti says ok!"

Suddenly announcement is heard"Dr.Kirti please come to casuality its emergency!" She leaves telling interns that she will be back in 2 mins!

As soon as Kirti leaves and Gopi says"Ahem Why did you put your phone in Dhaval's pocket?"
Ahem says"why are you crying I was just joking!" Gopi says"I am not crying and you were not crying you just saved yourself by putting your cell in Dhaval's pocket!" Dhaval is shocked and he says"Achaw this is your phone!" Dhaval returns the phone to ahem and Gopi again says"Why did you wink at me?" Ahem says"Wink when?" Gopi says when Dr.Kirti was giving pagers! Ahem gives a confused look and says"Oh then actually something went in my eye that time!" Gopi says you are lying you were winking as you were smiling at that time!" Ahem says"Oh please stop it why are you crying again...Kidco!"
Gopi says"Kidco??? Don't you dare to call me that!" Ahem says"You are kidco bcoz you keep on crying on little little things!" Gopi says"I don't cry!" Falak comes in between and says"Guys stop it Dr.Kirti is coming!"
Dr.Kirti comes and Jigar passes a flying kiss to Rashi and she gets irritated. Dr.Kirti assigns interns their duties and it is as follow:

"Dr.Ahem and Dr.Gopi you will be in Accident and Emergency department(Casuality)!" Gopi thinks"Noo not with him!" Ahem thinks"Oh it will be fun duty with Kidco!"

"Dr.Jigar and Dr.Rashi you will be in General ward!" Rashi thinks"Oh no with this cheapster!"Jigar smirks!

"Dr.Falak your duty will be in I.C.U no.34 and 35!" Falak smiles and nods."

"Dr.Kinjal and Dr.Dhawal you will be in Urology unit!" Dhawal says"Urology unit??" Kirti says"Yes Dr Urology Unit in which patients are admitted with urine related diseases is known as urology ward!" Dr.Dhawal says"I know that Dr.Kirti." Kirti says"good... But for what are you waiting? Christmas? go on your duties!... and yes i will come on round in 3 hours and i want you all to keep ready patients current status and treatments ready ok?" They all nod and leave.

In Locker room:

Rashi is in the room and Gopi enters and she says"Rashiben..." but Rashi completely ignores he and Gopi comes closer to Rashi and says"Rashiben Why are you ignoring me? I am noticing this since morning!" Rashi snaps and says"Don't you dare to call me ben I am not your sister and please stay away from me!" Gopi says"Rashiben why are you bringing that years before issue between us?" Rashi yells"Gopi leave me alone!" Gopi turns sad and here Ahem who was listening to all this thinks"Why kidco is calling Rashi. ben? and about which years before incident is Kidco talking about " Ahem leaves and meets Gopi in corridoor and asks"Hey Kidco about which years before issue you were talking with Rashi?" Gopi is shocked and says"Ahem how mean you were secretly listening someones conversation " Ahem says"Not someone's Kidco's !" Gopi says"whatever it is none of your business!"Gopi leaves and Ahem says "Oooh attitude that to with Dr.Ahem! Nice going Kidco "

All interns are in corridoor when falak sees Intern of the Month board and shows it to others and Gopi sayd"wow How it will feel when Dr.Shashank Gupta will announce Intern of the month and He or She will be get a chance to assist Dr.Shashank in one surgery! I will try my best!" Ahem says"Dream On Kidco only I will be Intern of The Month this month." Gopi says"Oh mr.cool Ahem for that you will have to work hard and you can show that by your actions not words!" Ahem says"We will se!" Gopi says"we will see!"Jigar thinks"Oh God who is onterested in this IOTM stuff!" Rashi is listening this and she thinks"These both idiots will keep on fighting and only I will take away the title alongwith chance to assist Dr.Shashank." Kinjal thinks"Kahnaji please help me in my work so I can also compete in this IOTM competition!"

All interns leave for their duties.

In General Ward:

Rashi and Jigar enter and Jigar thinks"Now see Dr.Rashi how I irritate you you called me cheapster na?"
Rashi starts checking patients and one patient tells Rashi that he has severe stomach pain and she says"Ok i am checking!" Jigar says"Dr.Rashi I think he has acidity!" Rashi is again irritated and says"How can he get acidity when he is in hosital and he is having hospital food which is. a balance diet." Jigar says"Lets asks patient about it " Rashi says"Oh shut up!" They both go near to patient and ask him the reason he is admitted in Hospital and the patient says"acidity!" Jigar smirks and Rashi leaves to another patient and she checks patients and Jigar continously staring at her and she feels uncomfortable and she thinks"Why is he staring at me like that is something on my face and she touches her cheek and Jigar is continously staring her and is smiling Rashi starts getting annoyed and then Jigar checks patients a d writes current status on patient files.

In I.C.U:

Dr.Falak enters I.C.U and sees a cute little girl on bed and then she checks that girls's file and is shocked to know that that girl has just undergone a open heart surgery because something was wrong in one valve of her heart suddenly Falak sees a lady standing outside the unit and is peeping in from window and she calls Falak and Falak goes out and She ask Falak about her daughter and Falak consoles her and says"aunty don't worry she will be alright." Falak returns to unit and sits near the girl and suddenly the girl starts moving restlessly and her heartbeats decrease and Falak panicks and she then gives injection to patient and girl again comes to normal and her heart beats also come to nrmal. Falak says"Allah please give this girl health her mother is very worried."

In Urology Unit:

Kinjal is reading files of patients and she suddenly reads something and says"eee!" then she approaches Dhaval and says"Dr.Dhaval will you do me a favour?" Dhaval says"Ofcourse Kinjal tell me?" KinjL handsovers 3 files to dhaval and says"Please take urine samples of these three patients and submit them in labortary!" Dhaval makes face and Kinjal says"Pleaseee!" Dhaval agrees and leaves Kinjal thanks God. and continues her work.

In A&E department(Casuality!):

Ahem and Gopi are checking patients when a lady patient is brought to casuality with lots of bruises on her body Dr.Gopi and Dr.Ahem run to attend her and They ask about it from her family and her mother says"Her husband beats her and 3 days before he left her at. our house and when today she was cooking in the kithen he came to meet her we sent him to her in kitchen and we decided not to disturb them so they can resolve their problems but when after 1 hour when i went in the kithen I found her unconcious there with all these bruises." Ahem says"loser be must be thinking he is brave by beating his wife but now I am calling police!" Gopi asks they lady"did you see your SIL beating your daughter?" The lady is crying and she answers in no! Gopi asks nurse that she wants coagiliation profile of the patient asap! Ahem says"Dr.Gopi what is the need for coagiliation profile? when her family is saying her husband beat her!" Gopi says"But I think these bruises are because of some disease !" Ahem says"Oh please don't try to be over intelligent!" They both argue on it and Dr.Kirti says"stop it. Stop fighting like kids! Ok if Dr.Gopi is right then this case will be given to Dr.Gopi and Dr.Ahem if you are right then this case is yours! So wait for reports to come!" Kirti leaves and Ahem says"see Dr.Kirti also said that you behave like a kid it means you are Kidco!" Gopi says"Oh ya Ahem we will talk afyer the reports come!" Ahem says ok if you are so comfident then bet? if you win then I will be your slave for 1 day and If I win then you will be my slave for one day and you will have to serve me!"
Gopi says"Bet????" Ahem says"Why are you scared?" Gopi thinks for a min and says"Done!"

Epi ends on confident face if Dr.Gopi!

PRECAP:

In Locker Room:

Rashi shouts on Gopi and says"I never thought that you will be so mean and cheap and these were your intentions then why do you do acting and why are you behind me always Rashiben this!Rashiben that! "Gopi turns teary!
Scene shifts to Dr.Falak and Dr.Kirti Talking and Falak says"I am really very sorry Dr.Kirti but I will not assist you in this case!" Dr.Kirti is shocked on listening this! Please do inform me if you want any type of changes or twists in ff. If you think some character is being ignored or some character is getting more space then you can inform me.Please Do Comment.:-)

Extremely Sorry I cannot Pm anyone for somedays!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amalaziz.ChammakChallo.delsiawesome-rajiNazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
loved the part
it is nice to read the story different from usuall has full of medical terms
so Ahem constantly flittering with gopi
want to know about gorshi flashback

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

loved the part
</div>it is nice to read the story different from usuall has full of medical terms
<div>so Ahem constantly flittering with gopi

want to know about gorshi flashback

Thanks for loving it dear. I am really happy that you are loving the plot I also loved this idea when it came to me as same character but in medical terms.:-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top