Wonderful Alina😊very competative

Gopi had his mom then why Rashi angry with Gopi

precape sems to be intersteing i think Ahem is going to win

Thanks fornloving it dear.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesum awesum update Alina πŸ‘

Ahem never get to miss any chance to irritate Gopi kidco.. 😳 πŸ˜† i love GoHem kaatha Meetha relation πŸ˜‰

why rashi sounds so irritate n anger with gopi.. πŸ˜•
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@-GiNa- Thanks dear for loving the update.I have designed GoHem Relation throughout so you are going to keep loving This Khatta Meetha Relation. And There is some Past Between Gopi and Rashi which Soon will be discovered with upcoming twists.So Many Twists coming up about Professional and Personal Lives of These Young Doctors.Keep Reading ff:PainKiller.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
              PainKiller Episode 4! (Gopi and Rashi are cousins! Rashi and Jigar Stuck in lift! Who won the bet???)

Epi starts with Gopi praying to God 'Kahnaji please don't punish Mrs.Singh for my promise please give her a healthy baby and give me the strength to handle this case.''
Gopi leaves.

AT Operation Theatre:

All are ready for Mrs.Singh's Operation when Gopi says'Dr.Kirti I think we should go for Normal delivery!' Dr.Kirti says'Dr.Gopi there is risk in Normal delivery!'' Gopi tells Kirti that there is equal risk in C section Dr.Kirti then asks about contractions from other doctor and decides to go with Normal delivery. after lot of tries Mrs.Singh gives birth to a Baby girl and Gopi is really happy.

Outside OT:

Dr.Gopi is smiling and is looking at the baby from glass window smilingly and from behind Dr.Kirti says'Well done Dr.Gopi!' Gopi thanks kirti and Kirti says'Dr.Gopi Promises are not bad but sometimes we have to be carefull before promising!' Dr.Gopi says'Sorry doctor next time it wont happen.'

Kinjal and Dhawal congratulate Gopi.

AT Dr.Kirti's cabin:

Kinjal comes with a file and she says''Dr.Kirti Niharika's father lied to us she is not 3 months pregnant but 5 months!' Kirti is shicked and says'Oh My God now what we will do?We have to do the abortion it is pressure on us.But how?'' Kinjal feels bad and leaves Kirti is also tensed.

AT General Ward:

Dr.Kirti is on round and she asks Rashi about Bed no 45's file and Rashi is clueless.Kirti scolds Rashi on being careless and Rashi says'Sorry ma'am next time it won't happen!'Kirti says'I will not let this happen next time. you are getting -10 points from your intern of the month points.' Rashi is shocked.

AT Casualty:

Gopi is checking Kajal's file and Falak asks'Tell me na Gopi who won the bet you or Ahem?' Gopi is shocked on checking the file and she says'I was Right Kajal has got Thrombocytopenia!' Falak says'It means you won yay!'Gopi says'It means Kajal is seriously ill.'Dr.Kirti comes there and asks Gopi about reports and Gopi informs her and Dr.Kirti asks Gopi what treatment she will be giving Kajal now and Gopi says that first of all she will give her medicine to make her blood thin and cure her bruises Dr.Kirti says'Very good doctor keep it up!' kKirti leaves.

AT Parking:

Jigar is standing there and Rashi comes there and says'Did you took Mr.Mehta's File?'' Jigar smirks and says'I told you I will not let you be IOTM!' Rashi is superangry and she sees a black oil container and picks it up and she throws all the black oil on Jigar's face infront of everyone and leaves.Jigar cleanes his face and vows'You will have to pay for this Rashi! This just the beginning!'

Later:

AT Lift:

Rashi enters the lift and Jigar also enters it Rashi makes a face by looking at Jigar and Jigar aslo smirks.Suddenly something goes wrong and Lift stops and light also goes off.Jigar thinks''This is right chance I will kiss her!'' Suddenly Rashi starts screaming and Jigar says's"Whya re you yelling!'' Rashi is continously yelling and says''Jigar please do something I feel really scared of Darkness please do something."Rashi hugs Jigar tighly and starts crying!Jigar picks up the telecom but it is also dead and Rashi is hugging Jigar and is continously crying.Jigar then wipes Rashi's tears and says'Don't worry we will get out of it.'' Rashi is crying and says'Jigar i am feeling suffocation please do something.'
Jigar hits the door of lift but no response and Both Rashi and Jigar sit on floor and Rashi is hugging Jigar.Jigar is also worried for Rashi suddenly voice from outside comes that they all are trying and after sometime they both are taken out and Rashi is back on being Miss Attitude.Jigar thinks'Don't worry I will take my revenge Rashi.'

AT Cafetaria:

Everyone is present except Goshi when Ahem says'I think Kidco and Rashi are sisters I heard them talking! and surnames of both of them are shah!' Falak says'Are you serious?' and Ahem says'Yes and I think some misunderstanding are going on between them.' Jigar says'I can't believe Gopi is so sweet and Rashi is so rude.'

AT Locker ROOM:

Gopi is standing when Falak comes and says'Gopi tell me honestly are you and Rashi relatives?' Gopi says'Why are you asking this?' Falak again repeats her question and Gopi turns teary and says'Yes we are cousins!' Falak says'Then why you hid this?' Gopi says'DOn't ask all this!' Falak says'OK but don't go again in your angry young woman avatar!" Gopi smiles and says'No No now toh I have to have some fun as I have won the bet and where is mr.COOL Ahem?'

AT Cafetaria:

Gopi comes to Ahem and says'So Mr.Cool you lost the bet and now you are my servant for 24 hours so shall we start.Ahem is really scared what Gopi is going to tell him to do but he shows that he is confident.Epi ends on smirking face of Gopi!

PRECAP:

Ahem and Gopi again have a fight and this time a serious fight.Scene shifts to Gopi bandaging a patient and that patient kisses Gopi on her cheek and Gopi slaps him Ahem is watching this.

Please do comment!😊
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update Alina 
Luved Raji Scene n precap is really interesting 
but dont get whoz the IOTM is it Gopi 
Updates soon 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rucha123

beautiful update Alina 

Luved Raji Scene n precap is really interesting 
but dont get whoz the IOTM is it Gopi 
Updates soon 

IOTM will be announced after sometime so keep reading dear.πŸ˜‰
janani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing update alinaπŸ˜›\love the precap..very interesting..keep continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mr.Cool lost the bet awww 😳 i love the pet names u giving them.. πŸ˜† omg precap is so interesting.. How could paitent kiss a Doc.. 😲 why Ahem just standing n watch??? Hope u gives dose to paitent 😑
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the part very much
Roji were so cute
Ahem lost the bet waiting for the next part