Rab Se Sohna Isshq

any news bout sukku????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys any news bout sukku...us she left this show ..or us she coming as any lead on other show...coz I like her since dmg days ans only she is ridhima for me with Dr armaann ksg... Awsome duo were they...she recreated magic with Vivian...I became diehard abhiya fan. And she was wow with ashish too...they were hot...jazzveer...really hot...god am missing her . .agle janam mein bhi she was amazing...where us she lost yaar...can u guys tell... Tongue

Edited by dreamyjennice - 02 January 2013 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "any news bout sukku????" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
yeah,there is no news about suku's current show.but in TC there was a news that she is coming in a new show in life ok.but there is no confirmation about that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.