Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sahmed083

sahmed083

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Nikamma, Sharaabi, Lafantar, Jhoota Makkar, Dhokebaaz and etc etc... These are few words comes directly to our mind when we hear Munna Sharma's name. Potraying the supportive character of Munna Sharma in Zee TV's very popular ongoing fictional show "Hitler Didi" Sandeep Biswana showed us some heart touching moments, whether consoling Rishi Kumar or promising Indira Sharma to do good deeds. Step by step he showed us that within that EVIL Munna a good, kind hearted human being is also present, who cares for his kids, who cares abt His family and specially his brother in law RK. Dialogue delivery, body language, facial expression shows the calibre of this actor. I dont think anybody can do proper justice to Munna's Character of what Sandeep Biswana has done. He won millions of hearts with that childish tone "Kya Yaar Shittt..."

Its the human tendency that we only focus on the top premium level / only on winners, nobody care abt side actor or supportive staff. Munna Sharma is really the Unsung Hero of HD, while all the viewer's or fans just focus on Indira/Zaara/Rishi this guy do his own work and do exceptionally well each and every time. The way he acts, the way he gave dialogues are really very special. "Mrs, Mother, Tinde, Chote" that words dont know why feel so caring and loving and that accent was simply oustanding. This man always enjoys what he do and dat shows in his performances. Episode of 31st December 2012 is just an example of Munna's caring nature. Post leap period the bonding between RK and Munna is a treat to watch. Its not wrong to say that Apart from Indira and Rishi, Munna is also one of the main part of the show. 

If next time you see Munna try to see through my point of view, just give it a try and you'll come to know how amazing he really is...

Edited by sahmed083 - 02 January 2013 at 1:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rishionlyriyakhansumitbigfanlight_28Heema22-Shwetha-_saumya_...fari...Pari117loveinshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munna Sharma - The Unsung Hero" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahmed083

Nikamma, Sharaabi, Lafantar, Jhoota Makkar, Dhokebaaz and etc etc... These are few words comes directly to our mind when we hear Munna Sharma's name. Potraying the supportive character of Munna Sharma in Zee TV's very popular ongoing fictional show "Hitler Didi" Sandeep Biswana showed us some heart touching moments, whether consoling Rishi Kumar or promising Indira Sharma to do good deeds. Step by step he showed us that within that EVIL Munna a good, kind hearted human being is also present, who cares for his kids, who cares abt His family and specially his brother in law RK. Dialogue delivery, body language, facial expression shows the calibre of this actor. I dont think anybody can do proper justice to Munna's Character of what Sandeep Biswana has done. He won millions of hearts with that childish tone "Kya Yaar Shittt..."

Its the human tendency that we only focus on the top premium level / only on winners, nobody care abt side actor or supportive staff. Munna Sharma is really the Unsung Hero of HD, while all the viewer's or fans just focus on Indira/Zaara/Rishi this guy do his own work and do exceptionally well each and every time. The way he acts, the way he gave dialogues are really very special. "Mrs, Mother, Tinde, Chote" that words dont know why feel so caring and loving and that accent was simply oustanding. This man always enjoys what he do and dat shows in his performances. Episode of 31st December 2012 is just an example of Munna's caring nature. Post leap period the bonding between RK and Munna is a treat to watch. Its not wrong to say that Apart from Indira and Rishi, Munna is also one of the main part of the show. 

If next time you see Munna try to see through my point of view, just give it a try and you'll come to know how amazing he really is...

Post leap period the bonding between RK and Munna is a treat to watch. 
cvc should show more scenes of munna rishi bonding and cvc show some more drunk scene munna rishi rocks in drunking scenesWink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmed083light_28_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
haaye!!! aur bhi log hai jinhe meri jaan ki parwah hai EmbarrassedROFLROFL

anyways... nice postClap
we ... at least me always discuss about how nice Munna is and how nice Sandeep Baswana portrays it... 

on lighter note, I love him and my two kids Ishaan and Seher ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmed083...fari...Pari117-Shwetha-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
wow nice post bro Clap
i have never been able to know about munna character, he has been portraying various layers of his acting skill, so my first thanks to munna as sandeep baswana, next comes the analysis about munna, then i will just say that he understands the complexities of relationships the best, where even zara, indu failed to understand his problems, its only munna who got to know about volcano of feelings in his heart, nice post again i will say Smile

@saumya madam: join http://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-Sumit-Vats/317539358346980 for more munna rishi discussions Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmed083_saumya_...fari...-Shwetha-

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
wait... do you manage the being sumit vats page on facebook?
If not then I must say that it is really wrong to copy it from somewhere and not mention it...
I am hurt because I thought these thoughts were yours and I applauded you for it... 

Edited by _saumya_ - 02 January 2013 at 2:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmed083

sahmed083

sahmed083

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

wait... do you manage the being sumit vats page on facebook?

No but i get invitation form the admin  to write articles for them...

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
sumi sageer bro write articles and he does for fb too, dont take him wrong
its original by sageer bro

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmed083

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i am sorry dude... if u want i will edit that or let it be that way.. anything you want because it was me who ocer reacted...
i am cery possessive about munna so... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahmed083Pari117

Post Reply New Post

Go to top