Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
is ph ko apni galti kisi aur k sar dalnay ki adat hai bas
apni mistakewa par nazar dalo ph agar agay barhna hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i want to say some thing (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnavkushibest

Goldie

arnavkushibest

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanumon

oh dear didn't you read LM's interview ''true love can happen again"
according to LM.true love is yearly calendar, it happen every yearLOL

Edited by arnavkushibest - 02 January 2013 at 1:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsun11Tanumon

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
im sorry im soo sick n tired of this blame the fans

hello .. we are fans.. ur lucky u have us...

y  do we keep getting the blame when we stuck by this show thru crap storyline ... n meaningless scenes. n now we are getting the blame for shutting the show down .. plz give me a break

this PH knew from the start that the lead was only gonna be there for a year .. yet did absolutely nothing for that whole year n even after he said he is quitting didnt change the story one bit to accommodate his leave from the show or bring in the new lead.. waited till the last min .. n i mean last min .. to kill him ... after doing a remarriage. showing khushi loving arnav more than life itself ( that is what they showed for 1.5 yrs..)  no amt . of hate or  insult or "abuse" as it was termed int the forum could make khushi love arnav any else  yet khushi was supposed to not only get over arnav death .. his death... but fall in love with another afterwards... cuz love happens again n again.. what the ...

n these people r blaming us!! .

Edited by geetmaanluv - 02 January 2013 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfan

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
i agree!

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

i agree fahad...
only other man in khushi's life  is not the option they can better opt for some other track ...
but no!!!!!  4 shaadi karwane inlogo ki aadat hogayi hai
right di...don't u know "Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jane na de, Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?" ke baad, the next tagline wud have been "Pyaar hua phir se, zindagi mili phirse, toh apne pehle pyaar ko kya naam doon? aur iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?"
tagline badalna hi tha, to barun ko lead role mein kyun rakha from day 1!

Mismanagement hai asli reason na ki "Show had run its course" or "dekhna hai toh dekho" or "love happens again and again"...

right tia

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I don't have any guilty feeling, in fact I wish if we were truly the reason for the show's shut down, but nothing like that. I said this before also, SP have succeeded in giving an impression to the viewers that as per their demand the show is ending and they showed the disclaimer as Barun's movie is the reason for the closure of the show. So, who is to blame? If LM does't have the guts to raise voice against SP, she should not have mentioned fans also. Even if SP wanted to close the show, they should have given them proper notice and all, which they didn't. Still they are saints and the fans are the ones who did the biggest crime. i don't have any guilty feeling. I never wanted khushi to romance with anyone else other than Arnav, especially after his sacrificing his life for saving khushi (as LM said). 

All these crap tracks very well show their interest towards the show. Where was LM during all these tracks? People were even demanding to end the crap tracks, no one heard that, then why now blame the fans?

As the show ended with a good note, we still can imagine arshi happily, otherwise what would have been the state of the show. I certainly was against the idea of killing arnav and let khushi find her another "true love". If this was in their mind, they should have shaped up things accordingly before itself as they knew BS would be there for one year only. Now the whole blame came on fans, okay if so, let it be like that. yes, it is us who put an end to the show, because ultimately it is the viewers for whom the shows are being created.

Edited by dkatmala - 02 January 2013 at 1:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahad1979..Anita..

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hiii sis wooow nice posts sis welll jo hona tha woo hogya,,,
nafart pass any na da,,, mohabbt door jany na da,,,

bs now guyz hope for the best,,, yaar hope we ill agin see thm together agin,,

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

I don't have any guilty feeling, in fact I wish if we were truly the reason for the show's shut down, but nothing like that. I said this before also, SP have succeeded in giving an impression to the viewers that as per their demand the show is ending and they showed the disclaimer as Barun's movie is the reason for the closure of the show. So, who is to blame? If LM does't have the guts to raise voice against SP, she should not have mentioned fans also. Even if SP wanted to close the show, they should have given them proper notice and all, which they didn't. Still they are saints and the fans are the ones who did the biggest crime. i don't have any guilty feeling. I never wanted khushi to romance with anyone else other than Arnav, especially after his sacrificing his life for saving khushi (as LM said).

All these crap tracks very well show their interest towards the show. Where was LM during all these tracks? People were even demanding to end the crap tracks, no one heard that, then why now blame the fans?

As the show ended with a good note, we still can imagine arshi happily, otherwise what would have been the state of the show. I certainly was against the idea of killing arnav and let khushi find her another "true love". If this was in their mind, they should have shaped up things accordingly before itself as they knew BS would be there for one year only. Now the whole blame came on fans, okay if so, let it be like that. yes, it is us who put an end to the show, because ultimately it is the viewers for whom the shows are being created.

Welll said deepthi dear,,
exactly i totally agree wid u,, dear
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top