Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

princesssheena

princesssheena

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
now the main thing about the interview and that is "BS leaving" i feel that this is just an act and a drama, frankly i refuse to believe barun was to leave in a year, i highly doubt that, which PH would recruit an actor for a year, thats absolutely disastrous, that just shows that they never intended to continue the show for a long time, or they simply dont understand how the system works, if this info was provided before hand then the ph could have easily introduced a new lead and made it a triangle from the beginning for audience to sink in, why do things last minute when u know the situation well enough, the PH GUL have done a terrible job in terms of execution of this whole fiasco, being the creator of the story they could have spun the web the other way right from the start, Every time some one talks about IPK in an interview, the truth becomes more clear and that is, IT just depends on how you see it, GUL and her people are at fault they have not delivered what they had promised, The story was starting to loose its plot as the future of the show wasnt decided,they sure had a good story and the beginning was well done, but towards the end with the lack of focus in hand they messed it up, we could see this towards the end of the show,  khushi ott acts and the sheetal track was highly pointless and idiotic and actually people started becoming fed up of it, the truth is and will always be that 4 lions had a new project to take care of and they neglected their old project in return for it, Barun leaving is all a drama and an act, He has a life and is entitled to do what he wants with it, natuarlly there is no point sticking to something which has lost hope and has a low future, the Production house is entirely at fault... however saying that i dont feel that LM is an agent and a puppet of any one, but is bound to the Industry and hence is saying this, the key rule is to survive and thats why i feel he is saying all this, it keeps him safe think of it, with him saying that barun was going to leave in a year neither the actor gets bashed nor gul, he is playing safe thats all... Its obvious that he too wasnt happy and he has always mentioned that he visualized the story different and thats why he left also in the middle like lots of the cast, 

I truly respect Barun, Sanaya all the cast and crew and LAlit sir,for entertaining us with this show, i wish u can come up with a new show, and work with a ph which can benefit you in every way possible hatts of to u great job :) 

guys this is just my POV you are free to state what u think, but no bashing at all 

)>*Sheena*<(

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ayanajeswalMaddyWaddy-SBKA-kissmissskamanijankisoni86sslmay11IF_RocksiamursforeverTZSOOanihabhiaddicted2bsPrakalBanaya1jobiZineb-Arshiluvr7_sneha_7sheanuzzgopikaajiarnavkushibestsweet-fairymelihoneyjothijoe18--Sarunholic--tanmanamomo121bhaktiiistg1drunkiiebabeTishanapsaradaJyo.Arshi.IPK_Maggie_Daru_Dewaani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After effects of LM's interview for me" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Well, my bheja is completely fried...
Had SP and 4lions been a lil more careful and executionable, dis problem wud neva hv occured anytym n we wud hv been happily watching our IPKKND wid SaRun wid gud tracks but nooo!!

Tell me y d hell did dey show Arnav-Khushi luv story, y not sum XYZ-Khushi luv story wid Arnav being a 3rd character...?Rather, it wud hv been easier 4 us!

Y did dey show remarriage track n den decide to kill Arnav? Y not b4 remarriage? Or even before Arnav confessed it's love?

The answer is not "Show had run its course" but its simply cuz of a huge mismanagement by the channel n ph.

And, deir tagline was "Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de". But acc 2 LM sir, "Love happens again and again", den y didnt dey have a diff tagline from the starting. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Ans: Because luv happens again and again...but wen the lead actress (not actor cuz if Barun wud hv left) found the true love, den "Pyaar" ko "Naam" mill gaya...

We would have happily watched ASR dying and Viraf's character romancing Khushi. Then explain me the concept of the show. Was it a luv story or sum remarriage?

And acc 2 SP's and 4lions thnking, v cud hv accepted Viraf and watched Arnav dying and then the tagline wud have changed from "Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jane na de, Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?" to "Pyaar hua phir se, zindagi mili phirse, toh apne pehle pyaar ko kya naam doon? aur iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?"
I wud be really happy if we get season 2, but pls...i dont want such a PH...A new show is better!

Edited by Tiashaa - 02 January 2013 at 12:44am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kissmissskamaninatzzzprincesssheenavellainsaanapurvachandaBanaya1gopikaajisweet-fairydeeps_92--Sarunholic--vanitha3dstg1aamir18pinkeyeMrDarcyfanpsaradaspuARHI

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
provided the PH n CVS n the directors knew from the beginning that arnav aka barun was only gonna be there for a year .. y not have a love triangle from the start... that way audience would have a character that they liked n accepted n anticipated to be khushi love interest.

y show arhi hamesha n forever.. y show khushi love arnav against everything n all odds n flaws.. sorry the way khushi was show esp. during kidnapping n MU .. khushi would prefer death before letting go of arnav. forget falling in love with another. y show that stuff if u knew that barun was not gonna be there. now what is the point blaming audience for not accepting another lead. when u left no place for anyone else in arhi life.

their  (PH) poor planning has cost them their most successful show.

Edited by geetmaanluv - 02 January 2013 at 12:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.5216skamaniprincesssheenaBanaya1nomad.nessbhagyatharavanitha3dstg1MrDarcyfan

rsood86

rsood86

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
For how many tyms do we deny the fact that Barun wants to leave the show by himself...He wants to try his luck in Bollywood n there s no fault in dis...He has lyf of his own n can take decisions but he shudn't hv given confusing interviews rather den he shud be clear bout his intentions in front of his fans so dat fans shud b able to accept some new face in the show...

The fact u r denying is said by many people...So pls now atleast open ur eyes n accept it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45dhijaymitrabhuyanvanitha3dMcNinja

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

For how many tyms do we deny the fact that Barun wants to leave the show by himself...He wants to try his luck in Bollywood n there s no fault in dis...He has lyf of his own n can take decisions but he shudn't hv given confusing interviews rather den he shud be clear bout his intentions in front of his fans so dat fans shud b able to accept some new face in the show...

The fact u r denying is said by many people...So pls now atleast open ur eyes n accept it...

Clap 

Nothing else to add. How many people are lying? How many theories are there? The facts are simple and to the point. Better to see them for what they are. 

Edited by McNinja - 02 January 2013 at 12:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45rsood86mitrabhuyan

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
would like to post this comment here also.

Yeah really i want to hear those answers also, a bit disappointed with his interview.

I still doubt that they had a clear picture of the popularity of their show. Above all, arshi grew as larger than life characters, so no one could stop their growth as it was the viewers who made them this big.

Everyone has doubts. When sanaya first disclosed about Barun's one-year contract with the PH in Raj's interview, i was wondering why they selected such an actor. They might have been under the impression that they can convince him if the show is doing good and this might be the reason that he extended his contract with them, whatever.

I fought for Arshi and for the love story I was offered. They were talking about a star-crossed love story and suddenly now says true love can happen again in life as it is needed for the show? I still believe it differs from person to person, so no arguments from my side, but for me it is only once in a lifetime. It was not agreeable for me to see khushi romancing with someone, especially when Arnav sacrificed his life for saving her (as per LM), if there were people who were ready to accept this, they should have fought for that, so it is again not my headache. Again the main thing, I wish if we were the reason behind the show's end, then only we can say that this was shut down as per the demand of the viewers, but it is certainly not. It is not the people, but the channel who decided to shut the show down for some of their interests. If they say true love can happen multiple times in life, we should accept that, really?

Sanaya is a true professional, did she get any justice from this PH? What was her role towards the end of the show? How strong character was Khushi, it suddenly lost all charm and it was sanaya whose performance did the justice to the character and that was the only reason I loved khushi of late.

New characters were introduced continuously while the existing once were serving as statues or pillars of RM without even a single dialogue. I said the same thing before also.

I don't know whom to blame, but I can blame me very well as I was committed to this show this much, which was not needed. That is it.

Edited by dkatmala - 02 January 2013 at 12:53am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4TZSOOdhijayprincesssheenasslmay11bhagyatharaaneelovesarshiyashal_khanvanitha3dsweet-fairystg1FAYKHAN29psaradaMrDarcyfan

...Doctor...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Doctor...

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Just tell me one thing, what do you believe? Gul is wrong, Sanaya is wrong, Karan is wrong, Noreen is wrong, Raj is wrong, Barun himself is wrong. Just tell me who is right? Everybody who says Barun wanted to leave is wrong. Great!

He wanted to leave & to be honest it was his choice & I support his decision & I respect him more now because he had negotiated about his contract in the beginning itself so please stop being delusional.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanirsood86sho-shweetmitrabhuyankidsnamemoomin4455pinkeyetiahalderMcNinjaMrDarcyfanNaach_Basanti-Barun

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Just tell me one thing, what do you believe? Gul is wrong, Sanaya is wrong, Karan is wrong, Noreen is wrong, Raj is wrong, Barun himself is wrong. Just tell me who is right? Everybody who says Barun wanted to leave is wrong. Great!

He wanted to leave & to be honest it was his choice & I support his decision & I respect him more now because he had negotiated about his contract in the beginning itself so please stop being delusional.

Bang on! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanimitrabhuyankidsnamemoomin4455MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top