Page 150 of 155

nonasi

IF-Dazzler

nonasi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Lovely banner, yaaras. Subtle...me likey. Smile

Ch 10:
A year?! 

*gasp* Shashi's truth is finally out. *khushi ke aansoon* And Anji puts two and two together! Too.Many.Emotions.

Shocked Ananya! Lovely name. Embarrassed (NK-Lavanya *fingers crossed*)

Aiyyo, stubborn Laad Governor gives in. He really has changed.

And she's back! (LOL! More male models to turn into bhaiyyas and tie rakhis on, na? LOL)

Ch 11:
*chuckles* Oh, Aman.

Aw, Didi's jethji is so deewaana for her. Embarrassed (Hah, they got fake married, but never went out on a date. Pagle.)

Haaw, she dropped the 'ji'! Well then; here I am thinking she's changed and gotten less jhalli when she pokes the bear and makes the dormant Laad Governor come alive. 
(I like her Westernised shalwar kameezes. Smile *sigh* Kurtis.) 

New house?! Makes sense...Ooh, there's a gazebo! Embarrassed

Oh no. Confused

(You were fighting the sapnon ke duniya wale instincts, na?) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND SS:Sins * Thread 1* (Page 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nonasi

IF-Dazzler

nonasi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Ch 12: 

(Part 1)
Nahin, why...dammit, I'm picturing Arnav going all Jack Nicholson/"You-can't-handle-the-truth" on her. D'oh

Catharsis done. Smile

(Part 2)
Proposal, eh? I thought he'd just follow her back to London...?

Atonement done...

(Part 3)
Lol, Khushi's gonna propose, isn't she?

So that's why she had the scarf on...heh, so much for dupatta withdrawal.

Aww! Embarrassed (Yes, year-long honeymoon, Shopaholic style!)

Loved getting Khushi's perspective in here...All the intensity of their love-hate relationship was palpable, yet they grew and changed for the better. *sigh* M lau da happy wala ending, ya? Embarrassed

Edited by nonasi - 18 January 2013 at 9:25pm

EXPELLIARMUS

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
awesome story

EXPELLIARMUS

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome..clap clap clap...I'm glad u wrote  Arnavs pov not khushis...I'm crying as I read his pain...I would ave sobbed if it were khushis...

EXPELLIARMUS

A_Bit_Crazier..

A_Bit_Crazier..

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
welll, m speechless...!!!!!

i sincerely salute u, dear..
to take up a job to write on such a sensitive topic.. Cry 

to make it sooo heart wrenching, that i cried reading almost all d 12 parts...
n d new way of writing it as diary entries also was Amazing... Smile

m not finding appropriate words to describe this, dear.. Ouch
Khushi's pain..
Arnav's helplessness..
everything, touched me heart..
a strong Anjali, a protective best friend NK.. and entire family, being there 4 her..

Khushi being attacked, her silence, her questioning, her leaving India, her returning back... to him.. ofcourse she had to, coz there is no Arnav without Khushi.. 

"It's very simple, really. I am here, with you, because I love you. I always have, and I always will."
this made me smile.. Tongue
Has Khushi Kumari Gupta proposed to Arnav Singh Raizada before he could do so?
n i really laughed hard reading last part.. yes, indeed, KKG proposed ASR...!!!!! 

"Years ago, I was a hardheaded, arrogant, self-centered businessman, until a beautiful girl literally fell into my arms..
Through the past two years, I have learned to open my heart and let her love fill all the cracks within..
But then she opens her eyes, and I am suddenly looking into clear pools of hazel..
Stunned, I look up from these eyes into her mother's..
And then, I fall in love all over again.."

now that is called a 'the end'... Clap Clap Clap

P.S. - i loved d idea of more than one epilogue... 

EXPELLIARMUS

..SankiMedhz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..SankiMedhz..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
This is the first time I'm reading something written by you, Juhi. :)
And I would like to thank Vee (V323) for giving me the link to this one.

I liked the sensitivity and the mature way you have written this SS. I've only read four chapters so far..but will read the rest soon. Thank you for writing on such topics.

The scars inflicted by such encounters take time to fade away...and it requires a LOT of support from people around as well. This is a fitting tribute to the braveheart...who fought till the very end. And I salute all the women who have fought such evils and continue to do so. I hope no one has to EVER go through such situations in life.

This is seriously not an easy story to read. So I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you to think and write all this out. Your words have the strength to move me...and make me feel the emotions that the characters are experiencing in the story.

The part which touched me was where Arnav finds out the weapon with which Khushi had been defending herself from Shyam - a broken part of her bangle. The guilt which Arnav experiences...I get it. But what would be more better would be if he helped Khushi come out of her pain, rather than concentrate on his anguish...as he himself realizes later.

Society.You know the victim has gone through hell, and is still going through hell. Yet...the callous comments are thrown not caring if they're heard by people or not. It is this uncaring attitude of people (not everyone...but one bad person is more than enough) that affects the victim deeply..making her question herself when she shouldn't be doing any of that.

Juhi, you made me cry while reading this. The way you write just goes straight to my heart. And that food scene...was just BEAUTIFUL. And the part that followed...where Arnav started opening up to Khushi..letting her know that being Khushi isn't bad..I'm glad with the approach Arnav took there. :)

This man Arnav has caused so much pain...and yet Khushi asks him 'Why?'. Brilliant writing.

I'll be back with another comment as I finish more chapters. :)

EXPELLIARMUS

LooneyLuna

IF-Dazzler

LooneyLuna

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I am not sure if I have read this before. Even if I have there is nothing like reading it all in one go, without the mystery clouding my comments/judgement. 

Also mostly because I miss IPK and I know you wrote it to get over LLATW..so here goes. 

SO completely different from how LLATW began. The turning point from ASR to Arnav came because of that conversation they had after finding shyam and nani discussing the plan. Whereas here the tone changes: 
"An act of evil was what it took to convince me of that."

All underlying sense of humour is already gone. Yet the sarcasm and wit remain. 

I like this concept a lot. This is the closest any of us are ever going to get to ASR/Arnav. That too following him in the most important phase..his transformation. I wonder how this Arnav is going to turn out, similar to the one we have seen. 

But more importantly, because the title is quite heavy and it being a diary
"I am Arnav Singh Raizada, and this is a journal of my sins."

I wonder how much of this transformation will be about justification of the acts (self-pity, cowardice are two things hard to associate with ASR) and how much about mending things? 

Before I forget, you have written this really well. I remember reading those monologue and inner thought wale lines in llatw and thinking ahhh genius. And this is a whole story of that. In facebook language LIKE. 

Hitashi

ps. I know I am comparing this a lot to LLATW, sorry..can't help thinking about it. But I will try not to do that. 

EXPELLIARMUS

LooneyLuna

IF-Dazzler

LooneyLuna

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Keeping that box of tissues handed, although only dobby needed one! and a little one for snape. 

I like how arnav started this one..
"I question my uncharacteristic urge to pen my thoughts"
It is usually not him to think calmly, no? And who doesn't want to explore this side of him..

So this arnav is going to fight..! YAY. And pretty much in 3 sentences you told us, all we need to know about ASR, by telling us about why he fought against her. This is his defence, of sorts. 

His description of her eyes. Juhi! again you take every minuscule detail and put it your stories. And throughout this chapter the eyes..his, hers and the devils. super effective.

This has to be my favourite part..
"Why am I only concerned with my feelings and my preferences?" 
No matter why we are writing a diary, we always tend to slip into the I want mode. ASR is no different. 

And there's our juhi dramatic as always.. 
"That eerie stillness that is never a good sign." 

You wrote the whole assault part with great sensibility towards everyone involved. 
I liked Arnav's commentary on Shyam: 
"Shyam Jha had lost it completely.He had gone off the deep end."
But Khushi, I like the fighter you have made her. I would have expected that of her.
Then THIS JUST MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM OUT IN FRUSTRATION:
"The stairs across the other side of the pool, how had I forgotten that?"
Now I realise why the bleep, Arnav needs a diary to think clearly! But I can't get too angry at that.
As one can never really know how they will act in a situation like that..unless they have been in it, you know. And so its all cool to say she and he could have done this, that. But you kept it realistic, just the right amount. 

That "Arnavji" and everything you wrote after that..I dont think I have it in me to comment. 

But I liked the fact that the family did come! Unlike the show where they turn a blind eye to most things. 

Blurry haze of events was great..and you inserting those tiny snippets of just how angry/guilty arnav is at himself.."hear the result of my own mistakes.."

NK one character we always poked fun at. I like the way you made him here. He really was a great friend to Khushi always. He is the hero of this story, I am assuming. And now I realise being Arnav in this story..is what it truly means to be the anti-hero of a story. 

So NK and his news? And khushi waking up?! 

Hitashi

ps. Didn't think I could possibly write these long comments here..or rather comment on it at all. 

EXPELLIARMUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top