IPKKND SS:Sins * Thread 1* (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 155

henamani

IF-Dazzler

henamani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
beautiful poignant
i am going through with a separation from my love but i dont think he would have the patience for waiting this long

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND SS:Sins * Thread 1* (Page 149)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PixieFlame

Goldie

PixieFlame

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Just read the last 3 chapters! 
Amazing! 
I love it! :D 

EXPELLIARMUS

aditi07

IF-Dazzler

aditi07

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
WOW...WOW...WOW ClapClapClap!!
Just read the whole FF...simply left me speechless, with so many beautiful emotions churning inside me!! it was beyond amazing & wonderful...myriad of emotions...what a superb story-telling!!
all the beautifully written diary entries, khushi-arnav deep & honest convos, multitude of their feelings & emotions, NK's role, all was just too wonderful.

If I were to recall some of the moments which esp. touched me like - sound of the spoon clicking the plate when she started eating (awww) seeing him unwell yet not eating , the way arnav recalls his all actions & behaviours  which he did under her effect
in front of khushi to evoke a reaction- when she was silent after the incident, the emotional letter of khushi , the way surprisingly she returned back to AR asking the question would she be required to measure male models (made me chuckle along wid widest of smile) followed by an equally fitting reply of arnav, their dates & khushi being elated to see laad governor back, their visit to new home ending with khushi's 1st laughter, arnav's intense & amazing confession & finally most unpredictable & unbelievably true of khushi's character - her confession & her unexpected but honest & beautiful proposal for marriage ... the list is unending!!

Simply overwhelmed with this entire masterpiece...loved it loved it loved it!! Thanks a lot for the PM Smile

Edited by aditi07 - 16 January 2013 at 2:40pm

EXPELLIARMUS

nonasi

IF-Dazzler

nonasi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
M bak frnz...

Ch 8:
Shyam.Is.Dead. For real?? But...what...how... No wonder Khushi's gone into total shock and denial...This isn't about running away, but a change of scenery is definitely needed for K.

Damn. Laxmi Nagar wale bhi kaminey nikle. Disapprove 

(Okay, I actually got a little excited there with the whodunit possibilities...Anji? NK? Babuji??)

Chalo, at least NK aur doosra namoona ko bhi thoda sa akal aagaye. (Restraining da romance, na?)

Whaa? Khushi going to Australia with NK...hmm. Change of mahaul toh banta hai, but there's something off about this...

Ch 9:
Bwahaha, good. He should be making a mad dash to the airport.

Arrey. *facepalm* Men. (Really, Arnie, a collar grab? Kaise messed up priorities hain...) 
Ooh snap, doosra MU. He just comes out looking worse and worse with every chapter.

British Airways? That means...Lavanya! (Oh damn, poor NK; that's a lotta globetrotting...) 
Lol, signs of telepathic life after all.

Khushi's letter: 
And she finally 'fesses up. (Wow, it's so weird to see Khushi take credit. But change is good, na?)

*sigh* All those sweet memories...

Nahin! Cynical Khushi can't kill the sapnon wali. Na-hin. Lekin sassy Khushi all the way!

To be continued...

Edited by nonasi - 17 January 2013 at 12:33am

EXPELLIARMUS

swat.g

Goldie

swat.g

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
One awesome ending n an awesome beginning!! Heart sorry for commenting late but i dint know what to say anything other than that it was beautiful!!! Her struggles..his confession...n her reason for cominb back!! Its a start of a relationship...between them...his house was designed keeping khushi in mind Heart n his thoughts!! and the last part was my fav...his planned proposal is ruined coz KKG decides to propose ASR!! By showing him a bridal dress she designed n by asking him to come on a 1yearlong honeymoon n asking if hes not up for it!! Lolz shes crazy!!!DancingPartyu r awesome!!

EXPELLIARMUS

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
It's good to see  slow progression and development of Arnav and Khushi's feelings, culminating into acceptance of their love for one another,Khushi knows what she wants and worked towards it.Brilliant update.Clap

EXPELLIARMUS

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Just caught up on parts from 8 to 12. The journey of Arnav is so beautiful. I hope they have their happy ever after.

EXPELLIARMUS

Stapleton

IF-Rockerz

Stapleton

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
nice ending...

thanks 4  d pm

EXPELLIARMUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top